Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

should level 15 and higerbe able to havesword

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
Hey guys in this section you can talk about if wizards level 15 and higher should be able to have swords. Also, talk about new sword ideas and how much damage they do and the cards they come with. Thanks! :D

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
kwondo1 wrote:
Hey guys in this section you can talk about if wizards level 15 and higher should be able to have swords. Also, talk about new sword ideas and how much damage they do and the cards they come with. Thanks! :D
15,no way

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Absolutely not, swords are rare drops that can be obtained in HIGHER WORLDS at higher levels. They show that the player has taken the time to complete the worlds and farm for the item. It's a status symbol that needs to be earned. You can get them at level 40, that's plenty early.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
I think you should have to wait, like they have it. Some wizards that are not not subscribed would get to lvl 15 and buy the stock out of the bazaar and swarm the realms with low lvl wizards with high lvl wands that make them too good for their lvl. the whole point of the blades is to give the high lvl people more pips and power to defeat the high lvl bosses. (5000 health 9000 health 4500 health... ect. ) So no. sorry to discourage you, but that's just my thoughts. :? Xl 8< {

Historian
May 15, 2009
i believe students who have earned a sword should have it
i myself have a valor sword that i give to a new character since it has no level requirement as well as decent attack power

and yes i DO have a veteran in my family... my grandfather

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
ya some people might think they should some people might not :-)

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
let's see, a level 15 with a sword... NO. sorry, it's just one of those things that must be earned. :P

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
Well a level 15 being able to get an extra power pip at the start of the battle AND being able to deal 80-110 damage, ( at least i think thats what the damage range of sword wands is) seems really crazy.

Plus the people who first got the swords went through a lot of farming and leveling to get them. Like an above poster said, its a sign of power and honor.

Historian
May 15, 2009
whats about students who earned the swords and high powered items such as the valor sword :?

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
I think that levels 20 and higher should have swords, after all, i am level 18 :D

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
lol, I think that swords would be okay, BUT they wouldn't do as much damage as higher level swords which a bunch of you are assuming, also they wouldn't give extra pips.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
kwondo1 wrote:
I think that levels 20 and higher should have swords, after all, i am level 18 :D
no way

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
kwondo1 wrote:

Well you can always look out for special item codes in magazines that feature Wizard101. Like Beckett's Massive Online Gamer magazine, they have codes for a lot of unique ingame items like the Umbra Sword and Blue Raptor.