Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obsidian chest quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I got the quest from Ashley the Tree but wondering if I have to do this quest in order to move on? I seem to have run out of quests to do in dragonspyre but have not yet reached Malistaire. How do I get back on the right quest?

Defender
May 30, 2009
Ok this is a main storyline quest and it HAS to be completed before moving on. No, you do not have to get the chests in any order (like you can do MS then WC the go back to MB if you wanted) but you do have to finish this quest to be able to move on to the Crystal Grove.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Unfortunately, yes you have to complete this quest to move forward. Luckily, almost all of the instances where the chest is, you can hug the wall and walk right around the monsters to obtain the chest. Except for the Labyrinth of course.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Thx for the answers all. I did just finish this one, all by the labyrinth, but I went and got the location of all the chests first since I didn't want to stumble around blind trying to find them all.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
I can't get the obsidain chest in Mooshoo. The Dojo will not light up. This is the chest in the Ancient Burial Grounds. It is the only one left. I have gone back looking for quest to restart, but nothing shows up. HELP. I can't get any farther in Dragonspyre.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
terridw wrote:
I can't get the obsidain chest in Mooshoo. The Dojo will not light up. This is the chest in the Ancient Burial Grounds. It is the only one left. I have gone back looking for quest to restart, but nothing shows up. HELP. I can't get any farther in Dragonspyre.

Go back one screen in this Forum to the Dragonspyre page. The very first post if from Zeke and he tells you how to get the one chest in Mooshu.