Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reagents

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
Hi.

There are novice level Snack recipes sold in the Pet Pavilion which require simple glass vials to craft.
The Old Town reagent vendor doesn't carry these, and the closest one who does is Krokotopia.

Could Simple Vials be added to the Old Town vendor so that free players can craft these snacks, too?

Thanks for reading. :D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Hero
May 27, 2009
Keep an eye out at the Bazaar - I see Simple Vials there sometimes. You'd need to be ready to snap them up, of course.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
They're seldom sold in the shop due to the fact that players buy only enough to use for their recipes and you never get them as drops.

I just think it would be nice, as all the snack recipes in WC call for them, yet no vendor sells them there.
It would be nice if free players could craft these, too, considering they can buy the recipes for them. :(

I understand the money end of it, and KI has my debit card info to tap into monthly and then some.
But fair is fair. If they can buy the recipes, they should be able to buy everything they need to craft them in the free play area.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Good point - guess I never thought of Free-2-play players as crafters of pet snacks all that much. I know every now and then on my Grand, I buy up a bunch of vials and sell them at the Bazaar for lower levels to buy, but maybe I'm the only one who wastes gold like that. lol