Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Got lucky on a black cat.

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I noticed that the black cat's statistics were higher than the death leprechaun. I decided to buy one an hope that it learned death giver and death proof. It did. Then it learned a talent that boosted it's agility at ancient. Agility boosted the death proof talent. I was hopeing for a strength or willpower boost to increast the death giver percent. I then trained the black cat to epic and he learned death shot! The agility boost raises the death shot and the death proof percentages and I find myself quite pleased with my black cat. :D
Death giver 5%
Death proof 10%
Death shot6%
??? Agility +50
Did anyone else get lucky with their black cat pet?

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
zebulous wrote:
I noticed that the black cat's statistics were higher than the death leprechaun. I decided to buy one an hope that it learned death giver and death proof. It did. Then it learned a talent that boosted it's agility at ancient. Agility boosted the death proof talent. I was hopeing for a strength or willpower boost to increast the death giver percent. I then trained the black cat to epic and he learned death shot! The agility boost raises the death shot and the death proof percentages and I find myself quite pleased with my black cat. :D
Death giver 5%
Death proof 10%
Death shot6%
??? Agility +50
Did anyone else get lucky with their black cat pet?

i wanna buy one soooooo bad