Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of the Oasis Bug

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Hey I just did every quest in krok! I did tombs of begiuler, I have these bades: Krokotopian Explorer Apprentice Crafter, Junior archeloigist,krokosphinx deliverer and tomb raider I am in Mb what should I do

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Go check the deck shop in Krokotopia. The shop owner might have something for you to do.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2010
colagada wrote:
Go check the deck shop in Krokotopia. The shop owner might have something for you to do.

I did the quest, still bupkis. I've searched all of Krokotopia for something I missed, but I don't see any quests left to do. I even got the secret shopper badge.

It's not so much the badge, I just want to be sure I'm done with Krokotopia before I move on to Marleybone.

Elizabeth Storyweaver, Level 27 Conjurer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Pixiesnix wrote:
colagada wrote:

I did the quest, still bupkis. I've searched all of Krokotopia for something I missed, but I don't see any quests left to do. I even got the secret shopper badge.

It's not so much the badge, I just want to be sure I'm done with Krokotopia before I move on to Marleybone.

Elizabeth Storyweaver, Level 27 Conjurer

When I first went into the Well of Spirits, there was a side quest I missed. In the Djeserit Family Tomb, I finally found Buikhu Djeserit. Look at the map when you enter the Djeserit Family Tomb. You make two left turns and it takes you to him.

After his side quest is done, you get more side quests from Kaji'Rae in the entrance to the Well of Spirits.

Did you do these quests too?

Survivor
Nov 04, 2010
Well, now I feel stupid. Turns out I had to go to Marleybone to complete all the Krokotopia quests. D'oh!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
I have a few characters and only the ones who have gone on to marleybone and talked to the crafting lady there have this badge, so maybe that is it? Wylham gives you the quest to talk to her after you create the second crafting quest from him, so technically all quests for krok arent complete untill you talk to the next craft teacher. Hope this helps