Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where can i get shoes with life designs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
i need shoes with life designs, but idk where to get them, plz tell me if you no! thx!

-olivia griffindust ice grandmaster/olivia deathcaster lvl 31 death

Adherent
May 20, 2010
An Ice wizard generally can't wear Life equipment, which would generally be "shoes with a Life design", as you put it.

Your best bet would be the Bazaar. You can buy boots in your school (Ice) or generic (no school) boots, and you can pick the colors. Most Life equipment is Green with white or silver trim.

If you don't mind spending crowns, you can go to Eloise Merryweather, the Seamstress near Prospector Zeke in the Wizard City Commons. She has a wide selection of styles to choose from, and you can choose the colors you want. You would then combine the stats of the boots you have with the appearance of the boots you bought from her. Note that she charges Crowns for the stitching service.

A non-crowns options can also take the boots that you have to Darla Whisperwind in the Dye Shop in the Shopping District of Wizard City (it's the first shop you come to, with the paintbrush logo). Ms. Whisperwind can't alter the appearance of your equipment, but she can alter the color and trim for a fee in gold.

Defender
May 10, 2010