Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world:Flash

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
World name:Flash
School based:Storm
Top Boss:Corgantious
Good side:human
Bad side:Shadow flyer
Story:The world of Flash were the most beautiful world in the spiral.But everything changed when Corgantious' army invade Flash.In order to keep everyone safe,the king of Flash build an underground city.It is safe,and hidden from Cogantious' army.They also destroy the spiral door in order to stay very hidden.Flash is powered by "electricity" which is created by storm magic.247 years later, Corgantious found The city of Flash and invade it.But one hidden room carries all the hope.The 24th mayor of flash secretly build a spiral door and call for help from all over the spiral.

Req. Quest:

The forgotten calls for help
Talk to Merle
Merle:Oh my! looks like Flash need help.Wretched Morganthe's brother,Cogantious is attacking flash!We must help them drive out Cogantious' army imdiately!What?What is Flash?Right, you don't know about Flash.Flash vanished 247 years ago,when I was still your age.Here is Flash's spiral key,Wait i have some extra ones.Take these to Alzehard,Sherlock Bones,Mooshu's Emperor,and King of Grizzlehiem.

When you talk to all of them,go to flash and talk to the mayor

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
windy91316 wrote:
Story:The world of Flash were the most beautiful world in the spiral.But everything changed when Corgantious' army invade Flash.In order to keep everyone safe,the king of Flash build an underground city.It is safe,and hidden from Cogantious' army.They also destroy the spiral door in order to stay very hidden.Flash is powered by "electricity" which is created by storm magic.247 years later, Corgantious found The city of Flash and invade it.But one hidden room carries all the hope.The 24th mayor of flash secretly build a spiral door and call for help from all over the spiral.

Req. Quest:

Talk to Merle
Merle:Oh my! looks like Flash need help.Wretched Morganthe's brother,Cogantious is attacking flash!We must help them drive out Cogantious' army imdiately!What?What is Flash?Right, you don't know about Flash.Flash vanished 247 years ago,when I was still your age.Here is Flash's spiral key,Wait i have some extra ones.Take these to Alzehard,Sherlock Bones,Mooshu's Emperor,and King of Grizzlehiem.

Good idea

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
windy91316 wrote:

Req. Quest:

Talk to Merle

hmmmmm...... sounds like the spiral version of city of ember! but still AWESOME!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
windy91316 wrote:

Req. Quest:

Talk to Merle

So he just has a few spiral keys laying around, huh? No, I'm sorry, but I don't like the idea.