Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would you like your wizard to sit on benches ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
I think it would be very nice to have our wizards sit down in the game while we relax virtually while entertaining friends or just having a nice chat. What would you like to see and why?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
I would love to be able to sit down and relax in the game. It would be awesome to also be able to decorate our rooms :)

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
I think it would be cool since there are chairs in the game. I would love to utilize these props. How about it King Isle?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Also since we are talking about sitting down and using some of the things not used, how about we have more than one person in the boat that crosses to the island in kroktopia, so we wont be loney just crossing the in the boat. like maybe have only to people cross at a time.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Its alright but like not in a attack soon. Especially in Marelybone there is lots of benches* Applauds * I made it in Marelybone with help of my friends Nick Battleleaf and Corwin Moonstone

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Do you think the Creaters or editors or people who help the game be able to add us being able to sit down and stuff?
Cause it would be awesome

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
yeah we should use items then in houses for example you could sit down on chair, sleep in bed, drive marleybone car yes i have one

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I would love to have everything interactive!! It would be so cool if we could even cook in the fires! :P

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I would love to be able to sit on benches, and to interact with the other furniture! I think that would make the game so much more fun. I think it would also get people to buy more furniture. I got all these benches to put in my yard, and I am disapointed that I cant sit on them.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
I totally agree with all of you, I love the boat idea!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
I think it would be an absolutely splennnnnnnndid idea to have benches that those who wish to beg for cards for two hours instead of playing the game can sit on. I mean, how great would it be to just be sitting by the fountain in the shopping district, looking at the stars, knowing that right on the other side of the fountain, ya have wizards sitting on benches, proclaiming that they have the all mighty code that allows you to instantly win the game, which comes with a badge that says under your name "I won the game". We definitely need interactive benches. ;)

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
Man i would LOVE for KI to allow us to do that, it would be cool. I hope KI considers adding that feature sometime soon or in the near future. Thanks KI for the wonderful game you have given us.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
Defiantly it would be so nice to have more interaction with furniture I buy it I want to interact with it.

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
I'm not sure how interacting with furniture would work. I mean, there's a wide variety, I'm not sure how feasible it is to have a separate animation for each one.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
star123z wrote:
I would love to have everything interactive!! It would be so cool if we could even cook in the fires! :P

HEY great idea for the Crafting area of the game.
actualy a differant kind of crafting, Cooking Craft! this could bring in
a whole new game element, Everyone will have to learn to cook or spend gold
in the new bakery shop for food! (everybody need to eat to stay alive)
Why not in W101? Could buy fishing poles to catch fish find a open flame or fire and cook your fish, Oh my bad SORRY, was thinking more of a
'RuneScape' type of cooking craft. Probapbly would make this game too
complacated and confusing.

But, Ditto for the being able to sit on the chairs, laying on
the beds.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
ASIMA wrote:
I think it would be very nice to have our wizards sit down in the game while we relax virtually while entertaining friends or just having a nice chat. What would you like to see and why?

I would love to do all that too BUT forgot about the part where the game
will log you out if you are standing (sitting) around for too long.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
WolfGirl wrote:
I would love to be able to sit down and relax in the game. It would be awesome to also be able to decorate our rooms :)

I would like to see added to the building gui a box telling you
the number of DROPS (objects) you have left to place in your home
before its FULL. (can't place anymore objects, this area is full)
Because I have tons more objects I want to place in my home BUT
it says its full! :( Please encrease the object drop limit
for homes, and ADD the ability to PLACE object(s) on top of other objects
more. TY.