Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question on Family/Child accounts

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
I have 2 separate log in accounts. This one where I am a subscriber, and another that I bought crowns to unlock WC.

The other account is mainly used so my children can play while they are at their house, as I am not giving my ex-wife my log in details. My questions are these:

1: Would I be able to make this other login part of my main account?
2: If so, does that account have to be subscribed as well
3: If it doesnt, would I be able to trade between these 2 login accounts (if they are Parent/child)?

I hope I explained this correctly

Administrator
You can add an unlimited number of members to your Family of Accounts at any time. These accounts do not have to be subscribed.

Once you have linked your accounts within a Family of Accounts, you can transfer Crowns between those accounts through the My Accounts section of the website.

Equipment in the game cannot be traded between any two account logins at any time. The only things that can be traded between two Wizards on different account logins are Non-Enchanted Treasure Cards.

When you are setting up your Family of Accounts, pay close attention to the account you want to set up as the 'Master' account. That should be your account, not your child's.

Hope that helps, and if you have further questions, our Help & Support team are ready and willing to assist.

community@wizard101.com