Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

carried over ...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Hello today i was wondering a question. When you get to lvl 50 your eexperience points are maxed out (for now). Well after i was got to lvl 50 i did a lot more quests and was wondering were the XP i got there going to carry over after the hard work??? Like the XP points you get when your maxed out if they would automatically get put in to lvl up???

After level 50, no new experience is rewarded. Experience you would have received from quests your duels that you complete after you reach level 50 is lost.

We also addressed this in the Update Notes:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes
Wizard101 has added 10 more levels! Level 50 players will see the return of their experience bar. Level 50 players can once again earn new experience from quests and duels.

With this level cap increase, come new Rank 8 Spells! These spells are available at level 58, but only through a quest from your Professor, so watch for those ToolTip messages! The rest of the new spells you'll have to discover on your adventures!

You will not receive experience from prior quests and duels that you completed when you were level 50.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Aug 11, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
After level 50, no new experience is rewarded. Experience you would have received from quests your duels that you complete after you reach level 50 is lost.

We also addressed this in the Update Notes:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes
Wizard101 has added 10 more levels! Level 50 players will see the return of their experience bar. Level 50 players can once again earn new experience from quests and duels.

With this level cap increase, come new Rank 8 Spells! These spells are available at level 58, but only through a quest from your Professor, so watch for those ToolTip messages! The rest of the new spells you'll have to discover on your adventures!

You will not receive experience from prior quests and duels that you completed when you were level 50.

Zeke, I understand that the XP is lost (when a person reaches level 50 prior to the raising of the cap).

However, if I enter the dungeon after the cap has been raised, is it possible to earn the full XP or would the previous entry or entries prevent the XP (at full for the first time and half for the second time) from being awarded?

Thank you,

Have fun!!! :) :) :)