Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mander question?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
ok so the manders have different colors depending on what spells they know orange fire blue ice and purple storm but about that one mander in the excavation site in the chamber of fire [ sorry forgot his name ] he is green and so is that guy in the oasis to [ i forgot his name to ] does that make them like life or something?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
According to the information given in the quest that explains the colors, the green manders have no order (school of magic to us).

Defender
May 10, 2010
There is a green one? Where! Anyway, Most manders I see are orange is probably fire, Hetch is the only purple mander, then she or he or it is probably storm? I'm guessing by school colors.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
lexi3223 wrote:
There is a green one? Where! Anyway, Most manders I see are orange is probably fire, Hetch is the only purple mander, then she or he or it is probably storm? I'm guessing by school colors.

There are purple ones im the tomb of storms, and the green ones never chose a school. on the beginning, all manders were green.