Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moolinda Wu help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Moolinda Wu A LOT of people want to know what the leprechaun says so can you please help us out? and i think people think you know what he would say because he's a life card and your the professor of life so please help us out

Defender
Aug 20, 2008
pizza15x wrote:
Moolinda Wu A LOT of people want to know what the leprechaun says so can you please help us out? and i think people think you know what he would say because he's a life card and your the professor of life so please help us out

"B-de, b-de, b-de, That's all, folks!"

Developer
Leprechauns, as you may already know, are very good conversationalists. They like to talk about all sorts of things! Anything from what they had for lunch today to the last game of disc gold they took part in. I wouldn't even be surprised if he's asking you how your day is going. Do take advantage of any opportunity you may have to chat with a leprechaun, they're quite fascinating!

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
thank you for replying to my forum Moolinda Wu i am very thankful and i have not seen your picture or Cyrus Drake' picture on the forums yet and that was very interesting so thank you again for replying

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
i thought he was saying "MY FRIEND SAID YOU STOLE HIS GOLD,WELL TAKE THIS GOLD!"im probably wrong.