Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have a Favorite Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Delver
Jul 04, 2010
My favorite right now is my ancient Wraith name Katie. I also have a flamezilla from gift cards which is cool because it has a firezilla card for my level 24 pyromancer :D. I also have a storm oni and storm colossus, but, neither have an attack so they don't rate as high as they could.

I was really disappointed with the storm oni as i have three wraiths now trying to get a death oni :(

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Favorite pet for me is a tie between satyr (pips and critical heals in Celestia) and my brown spider from Moo Shu. I got a jellyfish from a quest, trained it up to Epic, and it doesn't do anything, which is odd, since when I am in my home, and click on it, the picture is a wraith. What is the jellyfish supposed to do? Also, I see other satyrs casting sprite on their own, but mine never does this. He is an adult, so is the sprite spell something that happens at Ancient or Epic? Thanks :D

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Loreis04 wrote:
Favorite pet for me is a tie between satyr (pips and critical heals in Celestia) and my brown spider from Moo Shu. I got a jellyfish from a quest, trained it up to Epic, and it doesn't do anything, which is odd, since when I am in my home, and click on it, the picture is a wraith. What is the jellyfish supposed to do? Also, I see other satyrs casting sprite on their own, but mine never does this. He is an adult, so is the sprite spell something that happens at Ancient or Epic? Thanks :-D

Some Satyrs have the talent 'Spritely', which acts as a half-powered sprite spell. It is a very handy talent. Your particular Satyr may or may not have Spritely. The only way to tell is to train him.

If you can get on test realm, go there to train him first. You can use train him there using the test crowns you are provided to buy mega-snacks, to see it it worth it to train him up.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Loreis04 wrote:
I got a jellyfish from a quest, trained it up to Epic, and it doesn't do anything, which is odd, since when I am in my home, and click on it, the picture is a wraith. What is the jellyfish supposed to do?

check your deck set up, it sounds like it has a wraith card you can use.