Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I lost my pet can someone help me get it back

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
I got a firezilla pet and accidentaly delleted the char actor that had it on him and i deleted the chatactor can someone help me get him back.

Please contact Mr Lincoln through email immediately. His email address is support@wizard101.com

Include the following in your email-don't forget anything!

1. Account name (DO NOT give him your password)
2. Email address on the account (if it differs from the one you're using to send the email)
3. Character name that was deleted.
4. Type of Pet
5. Name of Pet if you remember.

The sooner you act, the better chance you have of getting your character/items back. If it's been more than 30 days, he will not restore your character!

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jun 26, 2010

Its the same guy But it has been like to or three hours since i emailed Mr.Lincon and he hasn't replyed or fixed my problem can anyone help with what the problen is? :? :? :?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
The lincon guy hasn't contacted me back and it has been over 24 hours can someone help?
Zeke please respond.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Double check your Wiz101 account to make sure that the e-mail account you have on file is the same one you are checking. (I know this seems silly and obvious, but it never hurts to make certain. Typos happen to everyone.)

Check your spam filter on your account - yahoo is especially aggressive when targeting bot e-mails as spam.

Make certain the KI contact e-mail is listed in your e-mail account as a trusted contact.

If you haven't even gotten confirmation that your ticket has been received, then something is truly wrong with one of the three above.