Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Question - Sandstone?

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 27, 2009
Has anyone found any Sandstone anywhere? Is it harvested or dropped? I am now level 55 and haven't found any anywhere in Celestia. If this is the first reagent acquired only through Transmuting, it's going to be impossible to craft this Amulet. 10 Diamonds per Sandstone times 15 Sandstone per Sunstone, times 6 Sunstones, plus 10 more Sandstones...

1000 Diamonds!

I pooled all the diamonds from six wizards and got 30 of them. So I have three Sandstone at the present time.

Please, someone tell me some good news?

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
You don't need diamonds for it. Just Stone blocks ^___^ 10 stone blocks to turn into sandstone, 15 sandstone to turn into a sunstone.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Use stone block to transmute into what you need. I have not found any either on the ground or in the bazaar. Time consuming and just park all your wizards in stone block area, switching often to pick it up then put in shared bank. Stone block is now impossible to get in bazaar, seems everyone needs it now for crafting. Too bad I did not know this when I hunted ore for hours upon hours to get diamonds. Maybe they will put some on the ground for us to find ( I hope ). Good Luck

Hero
May 27, 2009
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Who has the rescipe for sandstone and sunstone ?* looking all ovw wizard*

Hero
May 27, 2009
The transmute recipes are available from the Treasure Card Recipe Vendor in the Base Camp.