Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Show me the squash

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I went to Moo Shu and went to each different region and fought every opponent in the roads, I didnt fight any boss except the wraith outside village of sorrow. Cant Imagine you wanting the players to go and fight each boss to see which will drop a Golden Squash. So I fought every opponent in each region, Life, Myth Balance, Death and storm, No Golden Squash drop.
Can you tell me how to remove a quest from my book. This one seems to be one you can not complete. The quest says that the Squash can be found in various places in Moo Shu, well I went to various places and fought various opponents still no good.
My advice to others avoid the quest, unless you have lots time to do Moo Shu over again.

Hero
May 27, 2009
I think in the Live Realm there are enough players selling pet snacks that the Golden Squash will be available in the Bazaar. As it is, if you have other wizards who may have one already, you can transfer pet snacks through the Shared Bank now. Try that, but I found that I had to go sell and buy back the Golden Squash in the Bazaar for it to count as acquired. This is Test, so make sure to give them comments in game as well.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
i bought the snack pack and you will never guess what happened. All the snacks were there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
i bought the snack pack and you will never guess what happened. All the snacks were there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I, too, bought the snack pack (from the crown shop) and just found nettle root in there (but it counted towards the quest!). So, obviously it is a random thing. Frankly, I think the bazaar is the best approach. I'd much rather spend gold finding these, than crowns.

Historian
May 15, 2009
reagents and snakcs are the easiest to obtain at the bazaar especially for those very rare ones for high level gear or a crafting quest, i easily got all the snacks needed for the sub sandwhich quest for that dog just by visitng the bazaar