Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who Will GetThe Leviathan?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
K, Well i wanna make a storm wizard because i want a stormzilla pet to hatch with hydra but i have a question(No Duh) About the leviathan Pet that is the pet that look like hydra with the tree purple head right? if it is then i want the storm wiz to get the stormzilla and hatch with hydra to get it but i am just wondering, if i hatch with it will i recieve the pet or will the balance get it? and how can i increase my chances of getting it? i am talking about the leviathan, and thats all Thnx AnD I aPpReCiAtE tHe HeLp. ;)

So far My Death Grand Has Forst Lord
Grimzilla
Reaper
And Death Oni
FrsotOni
and The Oni Come From My Fire Grand Ty So Much Me, PeOpLe.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
well im balance and when i got leviathan the storm i hatched with said he had got it to 8) so guess that's a yes you do

Defender
May 30, 2009
Techn0zz wrote:
K, Well i wanna make a storm wizard because i want a stormzilla pet to hatch with hydra but i have a question(No Duh) About the leviathan Pet that is the pet that look like hydra with the tree purple head right? if it is then i want the storm wiz to get the stormzilla and hatch with hydra to get it but i am just wondering, if i hatch with it will i recieve the pet or will the balance get it? and how can i increase my chances of getting it? i am talking about the leviathan, and thats all Thnx AnD I aPpReCiAtE tHe HeLp. ;)

So far My Death Grand Has Forst Lord
Grimzilla
Reaper
And Death Oni
FrsotOni
and The Oni Come From My Fire Grand Ty So Much Me, PeOpLe.

It's all about odds. The odds that you'll get another Stormzilla or even a Fatezilla are much higher than for you to receive a Leviathan. It is possible, though.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I tink it might go to u because it is stronger but looks like ur walking around with a hydra pet but with purple heads...