Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dress up dolls/manakins

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 25, 2009
So I was thinking, What if we had dress up dolls to test out our clothes? It would be an exact replica of you but with yours starter clothes on, and when you attach it to the manakin you would see its stats, the look, etc that your normal wizard would have with the clothes on. Now there would be a button at the bottom of the Equipment stuff that says "Equip to manakin" and there would be a tab especially for your manakin. Reply what you think of it :D :D :D

Anthony GhostHunter, level 49 Master Theurgist

P.S. Is there any way to change the registered email to a different one?

Mannequins are already in the game, you just need to craft them!

You can purchase the recipes in Marleybone, but this is not an easy thing to make...

As Professor Greyrose is fond of saying "with Persistence, Victory is assured".

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:

You can purchase the recipes in Marleybone, but this is not an easy thing to make...

Wow! I didn't know there were Mannequin recipes in Marleybone. That's cool, I'll look for the recipe shop the next time I'm there.

-Myrna Dragon

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:

i'm crafting a mannequin and i see how people can dress them up in their houses how do you do that? or do they come randomly?