Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i have a sub but cant get in colossus blvd.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Ever since I bought my subscription i thought i would be able to get into colossus boulevard, but even though I have a quest that leads me to it, I still do not have access to that area, the guard says I need permission from the headmaster to enter, but when I go to the headmaster, he says nothing to allow me entrance. any ideas?

You still need to earn access to those areas by completing your current assignments.

Colossus Boulevard is a much more difficult area, and Merle must ensure that you are ready. He will give you access to Colossus Boulevard when you have completed all your other assignments in Wizard City.

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
try talking to professor Ambrose. he will tell you to go talk to private O'Doyle by collssus blvd. He will tell you then that you can go in. :D

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
you need to complete Firecat alley, triton avenue, and cyclops lane. then ambrose gives you collosus blvd or you can fight nightshade.

Defender
May 05, 2010
Ive gone through this before I got confused too Though I didn't have a quest there before I had to go to colosus blvd. Heres a clue: stormdrain tower...

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
ok I see what people are saying, I'm having the same problem. I have a subscription also and still cant get onto Colossus Blvd. I did some quests in firecat, triton etc. I have no other quests for that area though I have not got the quests yet for all the big bosses in those areas, so what am I missing, I have run all over those areas looking for people with question marks above thier heads and havent found any more...I have been to the head master and all he tells me is he hasn't heard back from everyone yet...so I am stuck, I don't know what I am missing to continue...I'm now a level 14. Please someone help clear this up for me.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
All you have to do is beat the big bosses! Keep doing quests to find bosses in triton ave. cylopes lane, and firecat alley

triton-harvest lord
cyclops-bort mallenmane
firecat-prince allicane
haunted cave-lord night shade
olde town-foulgaze

After all of these you should find the death school and be able to go krokotopia and colossus boulevard

-Taylor Storm Crafter Lv.43
-Mattew Fire Caster Lv.35

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
You have to beat the bosses in triton avenue,firecat alley and cyclops lane and you have be lv.12 then you will be able to in colossus blvd. :)

Survivor
Jan 27, 2011
diediebutt45 wrote:
You have to beat the bosses in triton avenue,firecat alley and cyclops lane and you have be lv.12 then you will be able to in colossus blvd. :)

i am level 17 jorneyman necromancer and i still cant go

Administrator
cutiecake112233 wrote:

i am level 17 jorneyman necromancer and i still cant go

As we've already told you, young Wizard, it has nothing to do with your level but what you have accomplished.

You can find a list of all the required quests in Wizard City here:
http://www.warcry.com/w101/apps/db/quests.php

Complete the quests you have in your journal and look for quests on that list that you do not have, and you'll be dueling two creatures at once in Colossus Boulevard in no time!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
You have to complete the quests for Cyclops Lane, Firecat Alley, and Triton Avenue. If you still can't get in, try talking to Merle Ambrose again or the guard near the gate.

Paige Willowflame lvl 26 Diviner
Tara Bluethorn lvl 11 Theurgist