Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ranked Derby Problems?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Is anyone else having problems getting a ranked derby? I get in the lineup, it gives me the waiting for more players message, not long before I get the confirm or decline message, and then, I get trapped on the waiting for other players to confirm. This has been happening all week. Any ideas as to what may be happening here?

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Yes I noticed that too.

KI please correct if I am wrong, but I did a test, and it appears that for the practice derby at least, matches are across all realms.

Late at night the only realm with anybody in the pet area is Ambrose, I thought I had to go there to get a derby in. But as a test I switched to the Pixie realm; the pet area was empty but I could get a game in, and with a person I saw on Ambrose.

But if you want to check out others pets, pose, or look for a hatch Ambrose is the realm to be late at night.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
Salanimbo wrote:
Is anyone else having problems getting a ranked derby? I get in the lineup, it gives me the waiting for more players message, not long before I get the confirm or decline message, and then, I get trapped on the waiting for other players to confirm. This has been happening all week. Any ideas as to what may be happening here?

As someone that doesn't leave home much, I've been able to try at various times of the day. Weekends, weekdays, when the pav is crowded. I have so much difficulty getting a ranked race! Most of the time it just goes into "wait" mode. I see a lot of people going over to the practice derby, but I want the xp and rank for my pets! Its also a fun PvP match! It kinda defeats the purpose of leveling your pet and getting more pets if you really can't do anything with them.