Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 68 spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
How about an attack spell that attacks and the one it attacks, make that person attack the own team for 4 rounds. With out them knowing there a 20 percent chance there going to attack there own team member lol.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
for myth i think:
600 damage to all enemies + 250 over 3 rounds
and if it is possible stun all enemies for one turn

i was thinking a big snake that bites the ememy and does 600 damage to all enemies and poisons them dealing 250 damage to all enemies over 3 rounds and stun if it is possible

Explorer
Jul 31, 2009
I like that new idea of that balance spell... It would completely change pvp, and it would be a really cool spell. Nice idea.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
I have decided to post some NORMAL ranged spells , with appropiate attacks and damage. THey are based on mythologies, mostly greek, and i would love feedback.

Fire - Hyperion/Helios - 590 - 645 and Smoke screen to all Enemies.
Description - A "golden" man in full battle armor appears, he intensly looks at the enemy while he's eyes begin glowing, then it causes a small explosion making the damage.

Ice - Boreas - 780 and 3 Ice Traps.
Description - A strong wind full of ice shards appear, then the ice shards start uniting making a face and arms, then the face blows a harsh, icy wind at enemy causing damage.

Storm - Sirens - 865 to all Enemies and Windstorm.
Description - A calm sea appears, then thunder rolls and the seas crash violently while 3 rocks appear and one woman is on each. Then a wave crashes on their rocks and they become horrid women with vulture wings.
One screeches a tune, the other one smashes the water and creates thunder to cross over the sea where the third one is and she slashes the enemy.

Life - The Elysian Fields/Elysium - 450 Health and 350 absorb to all friends and 350 - 450 to Enemy.
Description - A group of isles appear, they are full of life, nature, and joy and that side is pointing toward you and your friends, but on the opponents side there is none of that joy, just a small sea of the sorrows of the good side and they literally drown in their sorrows.

Myth - Stymphalian birds - 35 then 535 to all Enemies and Stun.
Description - A flock of steel birds appear in a grove, then they unite and flap a breeze that causes 35 damage, then they launch them selves a the enemy and start pecking violently with their metal beaks doing the 535 damage.

Death - River Styx - 525-550 to all Enemies and 2 infections.
Description - A pitch black river appears in a wasteland where the sun doesn't shine, you see sorrows and death spells floating about in it, drowning in their horror, then the river flows to the enemies and strikes by "swallowing" them.

Balance - Pharaoh's curse - 645 and put 3 Curses on enemy.
Description - A tomb start appearing but looks like a mirage, then a golden sarcophagus rises and from it a mummy emerges into a being of light who attacks the enemy, then the mirage disappears and leaves 3 Curses.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Ganon725 wrote:
I too have had some thought of what lvl 68 spells will there be. These are just a few ideas I had.

Life: Gaia- grass forms in the middle of the field, almost like how the unicorn looks when it appears, then a large flower bud rises up and opens up to reveal a woman clothed in white robes and looks worthy to be called mother nature. She raises her hand and for each pip you have she gives 400 health plus 300 absorb.

Great Bear- A forest rises from the middle of the field, they shake and you hear a rumble. Then a giant bear comes crashing out, his eyes glow with an omnipotent green. He snarls at the enemy, then slashes with his giant paw, causing 720-900 damage

Great Owl- a large owl flies up out of the middle of the field and attacks the enemy you choose and causes 900-1150 to an enemy

Good idea bro, there reasonable(except for owl :P)
the bear is the best

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Here are a some spells for the elemental schools and balance

FIRE
Name: Boil, Burn, Blaze
Pips: 9
Effect: 650 damage to all enemies OR 1260 damage to one enemy OR 1200 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies.

STORM
Name: Spark Of Life
Pips: X
Effect: 120 damage per pip to all enemies and 180 life per pip to all friends

ICE
Name: Nitrogen Bomb
Effect: 690 damage to all enemies and stun for 2 rounds and disable the next 3 blade casts

BALANCE
Name:Scorching Desert
Effect: 760 damage to all enemies and +50% to the next attack spell

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
Here is my list
Reminder: all spells of mine are 9 pips

Fire
Apollo
600 + 1100 Fire damage over time to all enemies and makes them help you for one turn (think beguile for death)
Animation:
A lyre appears out of nowhere, then Apollo appears floating and playing the lyre in the way of sitting. Then he stands and points a finger at the enemy, then points up and drags a miniature sun down to hit the enemy, the sun expands as it hits the enemy and blows up to stun and put the lasting aura. The animation continues untill all are hit.

Ice
North Wind
800 Ice damage to all enemies and dispels the next five spells used by all the enemys
Animation:
The battle circle turns icy and freezes and a cloud followed with wind sound effects floats down. Then a giant blue-white bear walks out of the fog in a blue and white robe, and "howls" toward the sky twice. The bear walks up to the enemy and yells with expelling a cold breath and wind blows around the enemy as they float up and to the ground. The animation continues untill all are hit.

Storm
Pure Energy
2200 Storm damage and add +75% to next 3 spells used by all allies
Animation:
Four pillars rise up from the ground and get zapped from lightening making orbs appear on them. Then little tendrils of light go from the orbs on the pillars into the middle of the battle field and creates a ball of energy. The tendrils then swirl around the enemy and form a ball that explodes to attack the enemy.

Balance
Genesis
300 Fire damage 300 Ice damage 300 Storm damage 400 balance damage to all enemies and heals all allies by 300
Animation:
A semi-large book appears and starts floating and glowing with holy sounding music. Then A cross comes out of the book and glows on and off and floats, Then flashes as three swords surround the enemy. One red-orange sword, one white-blue sword, and one purple-yellow sword. The Red slashes and floats up while facing upward. The white slashes and again floats up while facing upwards. The Purple the same thing. Then they all touch tips, and a brown-yellow light comes down from the sky and deals damage.The animation continues untill all are hit. Then the book turns to your allies and flashes and all are enveloped in white light and you heal

Life
Mother Earth
500 + 500 Life damage to all enemies and 500 + 500 Heal to all allies and +30% to next attack on all enemies
Animation:
A grassy plain with flowers appears on the battlefield and meadow sounds play. One giant flower bud appears and grows so that you can see the stem. The flower opens up and a woman clothed in white turning away is seen in the flower. She turns to look at the enemy, and looks shocked. She steps out of the flower and raises her hand and some very tall grass grows. Then she shows her palm to the enemy and thorny vines strangle the enemy. The animation continues untill all are hit. Then she turns to your allies and giggles. She then lifts both of her hands and sways them down, to make a green light surround the ally, healing them.

Death
Grim Reaper
1000 + 500 Death damage and heals by half of the aura damage done every turn
Animation:
The circle turns into a graveyard and a spirit begins floating around in a circle. All of a sudden a random rip appears in the middle, and splits apart into a dark portal. Part of a scythe peeps out of the hole. Then a whole Grim Reaper steps out and slashes the spirit into nothing. Then his skull, only, turns and stares at the enemy. Then the Reaper has a blue glow on his finger and puts it on his scythe so it turns blue, then he slashes the enemy. The animation continues untill all are hit. Over all turns once the aura damage has been done, a skull appears above the person who took the damage and half of the damage is given to the necromancer who used the spell.

Myth
Story Teller
300 + 1300 Myth damage and -80% to next five spells used by the enemy
Animation :
A giant chair appears on the battlefield and you hear a deep laughter as a giant one-eyed purple man appears sitting and laughing while reading a book.He looks down and then he looks concerned at the enemy. He swings his book once, then opens his book to the front side and an eye appears and glows red to do the second part of damage

lol i put a lot of work into this so tell me what you think...

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
I think their okay, but you might wanna do a little more research, and some of the spells are way too weak. Have you seen the level 58 spells? The Storm, Ice and Fire spells are pretty weak for level 68 spells if you looked at the level 58 spells. And I really think the Balance spell isn't that great, because then the strongest spells Balance Wizards would have would be Ra and Judgement (because of the pips).

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
PokemonRyry2 wrote:
Here is my list
Reminder: all spells of mine are 9 pips

Fire
Apollo
600 + 1100 Fire damage over time to all enemies and makes them help you for one turn (think beguile for death)
Animation:
A lyre appears out of nowhere, then Apollo appears floating and playing the lyre in the way of sitting. Then he stands and points a finger at the enemy, then points up and drags a miniature sun down to hit the enemy, the sun expands as it hits the enemy and blows up to stun and put the lasting aura. The animation continues untill all are hit.

Ice
North Wind
800 Ice damage to all enemies and dispels the next five spells used by all the enemys
Animation:
The battle circle turns icy and freezes and a cloud followed with wind sound effects floats down. Then a giant blue-white bear walks out of the fog in a blue and white robe, and "howls" toward the sky twice. The bear walks up to the enemy and yells with expelling a cold breath and wind blows around the enemy as they float up and to the ground. The animation continues untill all are hit.

Storm
Pure Energy
2200 Storm damage and add +75% to next 3 spells used by all allies
Animation:
Four pillars rise up from the ground and get zapped from lightening making orbs appear on them. Then little tendrils of light go from the orbs on the pillars into the middle of the battle field and creates a ball of energy. The tendrils then swirl around the enemy and form a ball that explodes to attack the enemy.

Balance
Genesis
300 Fire damage 300 Ice damage 300 Storm damage 400 balance damage to all enemies and heals all allies by 300
Animation:
A semi-large book appears and starts floating and glowing with holy sounding music. Then A cross comes out of the book and glows on and off and floats, Then flashes as three swords surround the enemy. One red-orange sword, one white-blue sword, and one purple-yellow sword. The Red slashes and floats up while facing upward. The white slashes and again floats up while facing upwards. The Purple the same thing. Then they all touch tips, and a brown-yellow light comes down from the sky and deals damage.The animation continues untill all are hit. Then the book turns to your allies and flashes and all are enveloped in white light and you heal

Life
Mother Earth
500 + 500 Life damage to all enemies and 500 + 500 Heal to all allies and +30% to next attack on all enemies
Animation:
A grassy plain with flowers appears on the battlefield and meadow sounds play. One giant flower bud appears and grows so that you can see the stem. The flower opens up and a woman clothed in white turning away is seen in the flower. She turns to look at the enemy, and looks shocked. She steps out of the flower and raises her hand and some very tall grass grows. Then she shows her palm to the enemy and thorny vines strangle the enemy. The animation continues untill all are hit. Then she turns to your allies and giggles. She then lifts both of her hands and sways them down, to make a green light surround the ally, healing them.

Death
Grim Reaper
1000 + 500 Death damage and heals by half of the aura damage done every turn
Animation:
The circle turns into a graveyard and a spirit begins floating around in a circle. All of a sudden a random rip appears in the middle, and splits apart into a dark portal. Part of a scythe peeps out of the hole. Then a whole Grim Reaper steps out and slashes the spirit into nothing. Then his skull, only, turns and stares at the enemy. Then the Reaper has a blue glow on his finger and puts it on his scythe so it turns blue, then he slashes the enemy. The animation continues untill all are hit. Over all turns once the aura damage has been done, a skull appears above the person who took the damage and half of the damage is given to the necromancer who used the spell.

Myth
Story Teller
300 + 1300 Myth damage and -80% to next five spells used by the enemy
Animation :
A giant chair appears on the battlefield and you hear a deep laughter as a giant one-eyed purple man appears sitting and laughing while reading a book.He looks down and then he looks concerned at the enemy. He swings his book once, then opens his book to the front side and an eye appears and glows red to do the second part of damage

lol i put a lot of work into this so tell me what you think...

Well i think they are great, just some overpowered effects, but they are good 68 spells, with good attacks, for probably rank 10-15 bosses for the next world or area.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
a yeti jumps out of the ground, screams, and sharp ice sicles fall, the yeti whirls his arm around himself, the ice sicles blow at the wizard doing 1,100 damage. ice spell called yeti

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Are you kidding fire is way to underpowered and too similar too efreet. Maybe different animation and 2000 over 3 rounds?

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
i only have one for myth:

Minion Wrath: 990-1055 Damage to all enemies, Removes all wards and charms.

Animation: Field turns into a cathedral like in Greece. Myth minions start appearing, a Golem minion, Troll minion, Cyclops Minion, Minotaur Minion, and finally a Talos appears. They all raise their right hand and turn into blue wisps. The wisps then come together to form a giant blue sun-like sphere which attacks all enemies.
hope you guys like it :D

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I figured there would also be a couple new spells that weren't nessecarily going to be mega kill spells that might just be good weaker/pvp spells. These are a few of my ideas for spells:

Name: Blockade
Type: Ice
Cost: 3 pips
Effect: 50% Neutral Shield on all allies
Useage: Self and Allies

Name: Pulsate
Type: Storm
Cost: 4 pips
Effect: 50% Storm Blade
Useage: Self only

Name: Penitrate
Type: Death
Effect: Pass around all shields on next attack
Useage: Self Only

Name: Purify
Type: Life
Cost: 3 pips
Effect: Remove all traps and wards from Allies
Useage: Self and Allies

Name: Terify
Type: Fire
Effect: -100% accuracy ward to an enemy
Useage: One Enemies

Name: Stone Wall
Type: Myth
Cost: 5 pips
Effect: 100% Neutral Shield
Useage: Self or Ally

Name: Disarm
Type: Balance
Effect: Remove all blades and shields
Useage: One Enemy

Name:Jack Frost
Cost: 9 pips
Effect: 150+1200 Damage over 3 turns and 25% Damage Boost to all Ice Spells
Useage: All Enemies; All Players

Name: Thunder Cloud
Effect: 300+2000 Damage over 3 turns and 25% Damage Boost to all Storm Spells

Name: Voo Doo Doll
Effect: Redirects all damage done by enemies to one enemy over 3 turns
Useage: All Enemies; One Enemy

Name: Swamp Giant
Effect: 1250 Damage, 750 Shields, and 50% Boost to all Healing Spells
Useage: All Enemies; Self and Allies; All Players

Name: Erupt
Effect: 1000+900 Damage over 3 turns and 25% Damage Boost to all Fire Spells

Name: Stone Golem
Cost:9 pips
Effect: 250+250+250+250+250+250 Damage and 25% Damage Boost to all Myth Spells

Name: Mystic Beam
Effect: 500+350 Damage, 600 Sap, and 50% Neutral Blade
Useage: All Enemies; All Enemies/Half to Healing Self; Self and Allies

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
now that Wysteria is out it is definitely time to brainstorm for next Morganthe world spells

62 spells are 8 pips like level 58 spells, 68 spells are 9 pips

Fire - Fire Golem, level 62, 75%
removes all wards then does 940 fire damage (upside and downside)

Volcan (Volcano) Naga, level 68, 75%
deals 785 fire damage to all enemies and stun

Will post more :D :D

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
I have an idea for lvl 68 Death.
Name: Anglerfish
Pip cost: X
Appearance: An anglerfish that looks like Glauco, Achaelos, or Sylster Glowstorm swims out of the abyss, then lands and a cloud of sand shoots up. He charges his trident, then attacks.
Effect: 900 death damage per 3 pips and to all enemies, plus absorb 1000 damage.

Survivor
May 13, 2011
Here come the wisps! Life:Health Wisp.Health Wisp heals you 300 per pip.Animation:Your character goes to the middle of the circle and all of your pips turn into health wisps that go up to you and heal you.X pip.100%

Thanks!
Nathaniel ShadowTalon,level 10 balance

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
i think that the lvl 68 spells should be... balance: super nova- does 940 damage and 240 for over 4 rounds takes 8 pips. life: god of life- heals all friends and heals each friend for 3 rounds and does 300 hp each round takes 8 pips. death: famien- takes 250 hp from you and does 700 damage to all enemys takes 8 pips. storm: wild strike- does 100,1000 or 10000 to all enemys takes 5 to 8 pips for more power. myth: lord of hadys- does 300 damage per pip and puts a myth blade on user takes x amount of pips. fire: dragon titan minion- takes 1-3 pips for more power can use any fire attack up to helephent. can take x amount of pips. ice: angle- takes 400 damage per 2 pips. can put a ice trap for up to 70% ice +. takes x amount of pips

from nickolas bear eyes
lvl 54 balance
master of balance

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
Um, These aren't really for level 68. I'd say a spell for completing a certain main quest, like in Krokotopia.

Anyway, here they are.

Name: Thunderbolt
Effect: Give all friends a +50% Storm Blade
Hits: Self and Friends

Name: Frozen Defense
Effect: Give all friends a -70% Tower Shield

Name: Burning Offense
Effect: Give all enemies a +50% Fire Trap
Hits: All Enemies

Name: Break-Down
Effect: Give all enemies a -5% accuracy per pip

Name: Self Destruct
Effect: 100 Myth Damage per pip to self for +10% per pip to next attack for all friends
Hits: Self + Self and Friends

Name: Lock-On
Effect: Give all friends a +5% accuracy per pip

Name: Balance Beam
Effect: Hit all enemies with a random school by 100 damage per pip

Thanks, bye.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
They've already made a level 70 with the new world Zafaria and they already have the level 68 spells. From what I've seen, they look sooooo COOL! There's one with some sort of beast with 3 different heads, mammoths, gnomes, a teal colored dragon, a volcano, and Dr. Catenzien (idk if I spelled his name right) bringing Frankenstein to life. Those's are the ones I've seen and they're incredible! I'm excited to see them online soon!

~Christina Dragontail; Level 60 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
well, since KI is raising the level cap to 60, after they make a world after Celestia, will they raise it to 70?

if so, post ideas for level 68 spell ideas!

Fire - Smokey Beast - a small fire appears in the middle, huge clouds of smoke form, showing a huge hand reaching out. The head then pops out, the hand forms a sword of smoke, and it attacks 800 damage plus 100 over time

Ice - Polar Heart - penguins waddle around, then a monsterous Yeti leaps out. he throws a huge snowball at enemy. 800 damage and stuns

Storm - Loose Wire - a small neighborhood appears, and lightning hits a house. The house and many telephone wires form a monster. shoots laser, makes cloud, zaps enemy. 950 damage and stun

Life - Garden of Eden - A huge garden appears, and the trees glow. the glow forms a smiling face. the face causes either 1000 heal to any partner, or 800 damage to enemy

Death - Tartarus - a huge pit appears. a battle cry rings out. ghosts, demons, zombies, and skeletons charge out, attacks 750 damage, evil laughter sounds, and half converts to health

Myth - Chimera - a monster with two heads, lion and goat, and a snake for a tail, swoops down. The snake attacks, 100 damage, goat attacks, 200 damage, lion attacks, 200 damage, all three attack, 350 damage

Balance - Equalality - a metitating monk appears, blue light comes from all friends and enemies, forms in middle, and splits up again. It adds all life total, and divids it evenly. Exp : you have 20 health, opponent has 500. it adds to 520, divids by two. each of you now have 260 health.

Kyle Firefist

Grandmaster Pyromancer
isnt chimera just like that 2 headed wolf myth spell

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009