Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 68 spells?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2009
well, since KI is raising the level cap to 60, after they make a world after Celestia, will they raise it to 70?

if so, post ideas for level 68 spell ideas!

Fire - Smokey Beast - a small fire appears in the middle, huge clouds of smoke form, showing a huge hand reaching out. The head then pops out, the hand forms a sword of smoke, and it attacks 800 damage plus 100 over time

Ice - Polar Heart - penguins waddle around, then a monsterous Yeti leaps out. he throws a huge snowball at enemy. 800 damage and stuns

Storm - Loose Wire - a small neighborhood appears, and lightning hits a house. The house and many telephone wires form a monster. shoots laser, makes cloud, zaps enemy. 950 damage and stun

Life - Garden of Eden - A huge garden appears, and the trees glow. the glow forms a smiling face. the face causes either 1000 heal to any partner, or 800 damage to enemy

Death - Tartarus - a huge pit appears. a battle cry rings out. ghosts, demons, zombies, and skeletons charge out, attacks 750 damage, evil laughter sounds, and half converts to health

Myth - Chimera - a monster with two heads, lion and goat, and a snake for a tail, swoops down. The snake attacks, 100 damage, goat attacks, 200 damage, lion attacks, 200 damage, all three attack, 350 damage

Balance - Equalality - a metitating monk appears, blue light comes from all friends and enemies, forms in middle, and splits up again. It adds all life total, and divids it evenly. Exp : you have 20 health, opponent has 500. it adds to 520, divids by two. each of you now have 260 health.

Kyle Firefist

Grandmaster Pyromancer

Historian
May 15, 2009
i think its WAY too early to be thinking of level 68 cards
cmon we just got a bunch of new cards to enjoy and experiment with
lets enjoy these first

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Still to early but i got one
fire: you go onto the field. and one of you fists be come a giant lava rock fist to do 900-1000 damage and 200 each round after until 3

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Agreed, we just barely got our 58 spells, and they havent even come out on the live realm yet!

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
I'm just planning ahead.

Anyway, I am just posting on the forums so much to pass the time for Celestia! I need the new level cap! My wizard needs more HP! stupid DS towers.

I like the idea of the lava punch thing JJKL

Kyle Firefist

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
i got some for balance, storm, fire, death, ice, life, myth.
These are really powerful!

Balance- Spirit hydra max. 500 for each head (4 heads) (2000)
Storm- Storm giant. 1900+ 900 (2800)
Fire- Blazing sun. 1000 + 1300 over 2 turns
Death- Haunted burial grounds. 700 to all enemies/ convert half to health
Ice- Glacial spear. 400 + 900, stun for 3 rounds, summon 1 minion of ice.
Myth- Cerberus. does 800 damage then does 1000
Life- King of nature. First heal 700 to all friends, then do 500 to all enemies. (If only one enemy is in battle, add on 100 per pip, counting power pips)

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
yoyoyo60 wrote:

Life- King of nature. First heal 700 to all friends, then do 500 to all enemies. (If only one enemy is in battle, add on 100 per pip, counting power pips)

They only make 1 world a year so maybe in 2011?

Survivor
May 29, 2009
I've only been able to think of one for Fire School.
I was thinking maybe something like the fire god thats comes out of lava with 2 swords and he does 900 + 600 over 3 rounds.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I too have had some thought of what lvl 68 spells will there be. These are just a few ideas I had.

Life: Gaia- grass forms in the middle of the field, almost like how the unicorn looks when it appears, then a large flower bud rises up and opens up to reveal a woman clothed in white robes and looks worthy to be called mother nature. She raises her hand and for each pip you have she gives 400 health plus 300 absorb.

Great Bear- A forest rises from the middle of the field, they shake and you hear a rumble. Then a giant bear comes crashing out, his eyes glow with an omnipotent green. He snarls at the enemy, then slashes with his giant paw, causing 720-900 damage

Great Owl- a large owl flies up out of the middle of the field and attacks the enemy you choose and causes 900-1150 to an enemy

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
fire: volcano god- *ground rumbles and volcano in middle explodes fire lord inside hits 500 per round for 3 rounds*

ice: snowman army- *ground rumbles and 100 snow men come throwning knives at u hits 700 each person*

storm: radioactive lightning *u go out in the middle and get hit by lightning and u grow to 50 feet high and shock the enemies there 1000 each person and shields teammates with storm shield*

balance- aprodite- *soothing music appears a nd aprodite pops out in the middle and uses beugile on enemy and gives all teammates balance blade*

death: zombie pit- *a crack forms in the middle and opens up, zombies start pulling the enemy in and hits the enemies teamates and 1000 and takes half and heals u a nd ur teammates *

life: life god- *forest apear a nd vines tangle together to create the life god and wraps t he enemies and hits one person 1000 and stuns them for 3 rounds*

Myth: chronos- * suddenly everything freezes in time and chronos appears in the middle and stuns all enemies and hits them 500 each*

Death: eclipse-* moon pops up in middle and darkness covers it stunns enemies for 4 rounds and hits 2000 each*

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
Here are 2 school level 68 spell ideas, explained DETAIL-WISE.

Life Lvl68- Father Earth - Remove all shields, blades from enemies, 420 life damage + 730 life damage to all enemies, convert half to all friends health. 10 pip
Animation:
A peacefull valley, over which the king of life, Father Earth, looks upon his foes, muscular and standing tall with a gigantic staff, wearing the things the Efreet would, but green base and black trim, with the clouds covering his legs because of his height, he punctures the earth, causing a major earthquake, shattering off the negative wards ( Element, Spirit shields, tower etc. ) and positive blades ( Elemental, Spirit blades, singal blades ) from enemies, and he becomes enraged, and his eyes glow blue, then he tears up a whole ton of the ground, and throws it at the enemies, WITHOUT blades, traps, causing 420 life damage, THEN WITH the blades and traps he unleashes a tornado that deals 730 life damage to all the enemies, and gives half to all friends each time he hits.

Death Lvl68 - Hades - 600 + 1250 Death damage to all enemies, convert half to your health, remove shields, blades from enemies. 10 pip cost ( 5 power pips )
Animation:
Hades, the god of the underworld, climbs out of his divine throne, to look to his 'Pitiful'
foes, then his eyes start to glow bright red, then swinging his blades he slams them each with one, then with the other, like the minotaur effect, Dealing to each enemy 1850 death damage in total with NO blades, critical, traps, resist, attack boost etc. but 600 first, to remove the shields, then 1250 after the first hit.
The background is a hellish cave, with red stelagmites and stelactites and lava flowing around Hade's throne, with bone drakes and bones scattered around, and the ground has cracks in it, that skeleton hands are sticking out of.

I say, that is what death is all about. >:D

Survivor
May 12, 2010
dounut789 wrote:
well, since KI is raising the level cap to 60, after they make a world after Celestia, will they raise it to 70?

if so, post ideas for level 68 spell ideas!

Fire - Smokey Beast - a small fire appears in the middle, huge clouds of smoke form, showing a huge hand reaching out. The head then pops out, the hand forms a sword of smoke, and it attacks 800 damage plus 100 over time

Ice - Polar Heart - penguins waddle around, then a monsterous Yeti leaps out. he throws a huge snowball at enemy. 800 damage and stuns

Storm - Loose Wire - a small neighborhood appears, and lightning hits a house. The house and many telephone wires form a monster. shoots laser, makes cloud, zaps enemy. 950 damage and stun

Life - Garden of Eden - A huge garden appears, and the trees glow. the glow forms a smiling face. the face causes either 1000 heal to any partner, or 800 damage to enemy

Death - Tartarus - a huge pit appears. a battle cry rings out. ghosts, demons, zombies, and skeletons charge out, attacks 750 damage, evil laughter sounds, and half converts to health

Myth - Chimera - a monster with two heads, lion and goat, and a snake for a tail, swoops down. The snake attacks, 100 damage, goat attacks, 200 damage, lion attacks, 200 damage, all three attack, 350 damage

Balance - Equalality - a metitating monk appears, blue light comes from all friends and enemies, forms in middle, and splits up again. It adds all life total, and divids it evenly. Exp : you have 20 health, opponent has 500. it adds to 520, divids by two. each of you now have 260 health.

Kyle Firefist

Grandmaster Pyromancer

I think all of these are great! Nice work! If i had to change one thing i would change the balance one. All it does is add life, balance is better than that. I think what it looks like is Great though

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I do not want another healing spell for my level 68 death wizard. IF it has to heal, we need a DOT healing spell, because if people have a shield on those healing spells do nothing for us.. NOW A DOT HEALING SPELL SWEET!!!!! Hopefully with better damage too than we've been getting.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Z112fifty2 wrote:
Here are 2 school level 68 spell ideas, explained DETAIL-WISE.

Life Lvl68- Father Earth - Remove all shields, blades from enemies, 420 life damage + 730 life damage to all enemies, convert half to all friends health. 10 pip
Animation:
A peacefull valley, over which the king of life, Father Earth, looks upon his foes, muscular and standing tall with a gigantic staff, wearing the things the Efreet would, but green base and black trim, with the clouds covering his legs because of his height, he punctures the earth, causing a major earthquake, shattering off the negative wards ( Element, Spirit shields, tower etc. ) and positive blades ( Elemental, Spirit blades, singal blades ) from enemies, and he becomes enraged, and his eyes glow blue, then he tears up a whole ton of the ground, and throws it at the enemies, WITHOUT blades, traps, causing 420 life damage, THEN WITH the blades and traps he unleashes a tornado that deals 730 life damage to all the enemies, and gives half to all friends each time he hits.

Death Lvl68 - Hades - 600 + 1250 Death damage to all enemies, convert half to your health, remove shields, blades from enemies. 10 pip cost ( 5 power pips )
Animation:
Hades, the god of the underworld, climbs out of his divine throne, to look to his 'Pitiful'
foes, then his eyes start to glow bright red, then swinging his blades he slams them each with one, then with the other, like the minotaur effect, Dealing to each enemy 1850 death damage in total with NO blades, critical, traps, resist, attack boost etc. but 600 first, to remove the shields, then 1250 after the first hit.
The background is a hellish cave, with red stelagmites and stelactites and lava flowing around Hade's throne, with bone drakes and bones scattered around, and the ground has cracks in it, that skeleton hands are sticking out of.

I say, that is what death is all about. >:D

I would love a death spell like that. If KI doesnt make a spell like that, i would min another drain spell to all enemies just this time, give health back to the caster AND allies

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Fire should be lava monster *rank 9 fire* you see the ground crack magma comes out it forms a monster.It ignites then charges at all enemies for 900 damage with a 55% fire blade.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
I have an idea! (All 9 pips)
Fire-grill. 1400 damage. a grill appears and a slingshot shoots the wizard onto it.

Ice-freeze. stun for 5 rounds.

storm-tital wave. 1750 damage. The arena turns into the ocean and a giant wave appears and damages all wizards at once.

myth-raining pickles. 975 damage. Pickles rain down an all the players.

life-karmaheal. 2100 health to all friends.

death-vampire centaur. 1175 damage. A mix of vampire and centaur.

balance-7 school balance. 3400 damage. In the battleground, all the school symbols flash 3 times each time 0.5 seconds. Then a big 7-headed monster appears and attacks 1 player with all the schools of magic each time taking off 486 damage.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Most of you underpowered them or overpowered them for example the lighting wires leviathan was stronger so you should make the next storm spell 1000 - 1100 or 1100 - 1200, skeletal dragon did 1010 damage while tartarus does only 750, chimera - does only 80 damage more while medusa was 80 damage lower but it stunned for 2 rounds. balance equality imagine four guys with three thousand health each that equals 9000 plus opponents health maybe 10 000 total 19 000 health. All the (power) pips are useless for that when its was much more health you needed. And does it even kill the oponent. Now the lava rock thing if I understand it right it deal 1500 - 1600 in whole efreet did mere 800 while this does that much that just isn't normal. Even if I am balance spirit hydra is way overpowered a normal hydra does 570 together without anything while spirit hydra does almost that much for on head that's definitely too much. 2800?! This should be only one rank up not a hundred, last storm spell leviathan did 1000 damage (around) while this does more than 2 times more, thats crazy. I will just make it shorter Fire-overpowered Death- good Ice-overpowered
Myth-overpowered Life- a little more attack would make it a good rank 9 spell. Fire god is also very overpowered. If the bear owl thing are life then i think they are little overpowered. Bagle you overpowered everything except balance and myth. balance get only charms and NO Damage while others do thousands, and you really must hate myth 500 damage are you joking even ice gets more. Z fifty or what ever they should cost NINE pips not ten and mother earth is overboard forest lord did mere 600 (more or less). While your thing think about the health in winter tusk it will be around 3500 - 3700 with all blades an traps that would do around 3/4 or kill whole which is for life not usual. And death is also overpowered. Lava monster with 900 to all damage that is pretty crazy (overpowered). Fire grill = too much damage efreet did only 800 while your thing can do like 2800 with critical.
Ice stun for 5 rounds?! it doesn't really help if it doesn't deal damage you cant even use it 2 times in a battle (because of the bug) it could definitely deal some damage. 1750 damage its really just too much imagine how much is it with critical 3500 and that's how much it is without any blades or traps.
Raining pickles is underpowered when you compare it with other spells you said, it was underpowered, but it was over powered to normal spells. Death is actually pretty fine but don't copy animation make something new its about making new spells NOT mixing them, and balance as i said i was balance and it sounds pretty cool but imagine it in game 700 damage with critical it would make life just really TOO easy for balance.

A. T. legendary sorcerer

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
sparky1233334444 wrote:
yoyoyo60 wrote:

They only make 1 world a year so maybe in 2011?

Even so those spells are way too powerful.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
For lvl 68 spells i would have

Fire- Volcano. it does 695 each enemy and puts smokescreen on them
Ice-Yeti. It does 775 and freezes them for two turns
Storm- Poseidon. does 1200 and makes all the foes shields turn into traps
Myth- Gryphon. does 675 each enemy and discards all cards in their hand
Life- Behemoth. Does 595 each enemy and discards all cards in their hand
Death- Grim Reaper. Does 840 convert half
Balance- Chimera. Does 330 life, 330 myth, and 330 death

Survivor
May 19, 2009
My lvl 68 ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Fire - Fire Demon - The demon climbs out of lava and growls then shoots fire from his hands and gives smokescreen to all enemies. Does 950-1200 damage to all enemies and gives smokescreen to all enemies.) (Ice - Yeti - The Yeti appears out of nowhere in a blizzard then it attacks all enemies and roars and growls. Does 620-750 damage to all enemies then taunts all enemies while roaring and growling.)(Storm - Poseidon - A half man half mermaid figure emerges from the water and calls a ferocious wave to all enemies then zaps all enemies. Does 1080-1300 damage and stun for two rounds to all enemies.)
(Life - Mother Nature - A mist appears in the middle of the forest with a smile and blows at the enemies to cause damage then a glare of sunlight shines at friends and gives health and spirit armour. Does 680-800 damage to all enemies and gives 1000 health to all friends.)(Death - Grim Reaper - a Grim Reaper appears from a portal and attacks the enemy then gives caster half of health. Does 850-1000 damage.)(Myth - Gryphon - the monster that comes from the skys and lands on the ground is a ,eagle for head, wings, talons, and a lion body pecks at the enemy then attacks with it's talons then flaps it's wings. Does 60 damage for peck then does 950 damage for talons to an enemy then gives myth trap while the Gryphon flaps it's wings.) (Balance - Monk - a metitating wise old man appears, the Monk chants then the Monk snaps his finger. Does 700-820 damage to all enemies while he chants then gives enemies hex traps while he snaps his fingers.)

Nicholas DragonFlame
lvl 60 Grandmaster Pryomancer

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
:D i got a 68 death spell they should make Dark dragon does 1990 damage to 2600 damage and for life healing tree healer that gives 1400 life :D by the way what school are you i can make up a spell! :D

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
A good idea is death dragon its a dragon thats black and shoots black fire balls out its mouth and does 1200 damage to 5000 damage with shields (death shields) :) :D

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Hi i am kyle ghostwhisper lvl 36. i think they should make three headed dragons Only for Lvl 35 and 68 death and for ice they should make white hydra :D

Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
Give health: ice: 9 pips: accuracy 90% A yeti comes to you and takes away 125 health per pip, a green ball apears and smashes on the teammate you wanna heal. It gives them all the health that got taken away from you. It counts as an attack spell so you can use shields but it does not affect how much health is given to the other person. 8)

Iceicles: ice: 9 pips:
There is a cave and the cave has iceicles hanging down from the celing.
There is a loud rumble but then a huge yeti appears . It points at you ( like a minitaur) and stomps and the iceicles fly and hit the enemies side dealing 400 plus 600 over three rounds and stuns them.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
I think most of these spells are a bit over the top but i like the idea's. I'd be happy for the health you have because im a lvl 27 adept diviner and i've only got 1010 hp

Hunter Blood

Adept diviner