Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hero Of Marley Bone Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
I am just curious if we are going to fix this bug so that people can receive the Hero Of Marley Bone Badge... I have been through on 2 of my wizards and completed every quest in Marley Bone and then went back to verify that I have been everywhere and still have not received my badge. I would greatly appreciate it if we can get this bug fixed soon so that I might be able to receive this badge.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Since this is been reported often, it's undoubtedly in the "to do" list. They'll get to it eventually, but probably not in the near future. Things that need to be done probably get handled on a priority basis, and I would imagine that there are a lot of other issues that need to be addressed (such as the completion of Celestia)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
Alright, I was just wondering if they were going to try and fix it when they bring Celestia, but I can totally understand having to put some prioritizing everything so that it can be completed. I greatly appreciate the response on letting us know what is going on and that is will be fixed sometime in the future. Thank you again!!!

Defender
May 30, 2009
colagada wrote:
Since this is been reported often, it's undoubtedly in the "to do" list. They'll get to it eventually, but probably not in the near future. Things that need to be done probably get handled on a priority basis, and I would imagine that there are a lot of other issues that need to be addressed (such as the completion of Celestia)

I would say that since this person doesn't work for KI then they have no idea what exactly is more important in fixing and what isn't. "Probably not in the near future" is saying that it won't be fixed with this new update and there is no way for this person to know that. If this is a bug then they know about it and will get around to fixing it. I believe I've received this badge recently so maybe you need to go back and check around. I found a quest in the wand shop that I had overlooked and this could be it.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
I found that one I thought that could be the one stopping me too, but it was not. I have been around that level like 10 times looking for something new, but I have not found anything. Thanks though for attempting to help me!!!