Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't login to the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Sup guys i have a issue, i used to play this game a while back, then i wanted to again, try to log into my old account, get error 134, i had just logged onto the game on my mothers computer after i fixed it lol, worked fine so i figured maybe this was a Multiple Ip's issue, so i made a new account cause i didn't care, but same error,

BTW, i can go to other computer and log in fine 30 seconds after that error so it doesn't block me, and i removed my user name for obvious reasons lol and i never got an email, like it tells me to check for.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
ziploc4013, did you ever get this figured out? I am having the same problem. It just started this week. Every time I try to login using my Gateway Notebook (we use this for travel with the kids since it is so easy to carry around), I get a 134 error. It states my account has been temporarily suspended and I will get an email about it. However, I never get an email and I can go onto my regular laptop and login without an problems. So I do not think my account has been suspended. I think there is something else going on. I have opened a support ticket and will let you know if we get things figured out. I was just wondering if you were able to resolve it. We are goin away for the holiday and really need this to work for the car ride.

Error 134 explains it all:

"This account has been temporarily suspended from Wizard101. You will not be able to log in to the game until your suspension has expired. Check the email account that you have associated with your Wizard101 account for more information regarding this suspension.

KingsIsle Entertainment will suspend accounts that do not adhere to our Terms of Service.
If you have a question about the Terms of Service, please refer to the Wizard101 website.
If you have a question regarding your account, please email our support team at support@wizard101.com."

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
im having the same problem too it says error 134 this account has been temporarily suspended from wizard101 idk how it happended there maybe something going on ... game system crash? i have no idea

Administrator
Ryan8937 wrote:
im having the same problem too it says error 134 this account has been temporarily suspended from wizard101 idk how it happended there maybe something going on ... game system crash? i have no idea

Please read what Zeke wrote,
You have been suspended from playing Wizard101

This account has been temporarily suspended from Wizard101. You will not be able to log in to the game until your suspension has expired. Check the email account that you have associated with your Wizard101 account for more information regarding this suspension.

KingsIsle Entertainment will suspend accounts that do not adhere to our Terms of Service.
If you have a question about the Terms of Service, please refer to the Wizard101 website.
If you have a question regarding your account, please email our support team at support@wizard101.com."

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 02, 2010

yo i am not suspended i can play on other computer still and it use to work on this computer it makes no since i bet u guys dont read this u just post same thing over sry for the sas but i getting irratated about my 134 problem and i cant get on other lap top much and i love this game so plz help me figure out my issues

Administrator
uberparasite wrote:

yo i am not suspended i can play on other computer still and it use to work on this computer it makes no since i bet u guys dont read this u just post same thing over sry for the sas but i getting irratated about my 134 problem and i cant get on other lap top much and i love this game so plz help me figure out my issues

The Wizard101 account uberparasite has been temporarily suspended from Wizard101. You will not be able to log in to the game until your suspension has expired. Check the email account that you have associated with your Wizard101 account for more information regarding this suspension.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Can someone help me?!?!? When I try and log in to wiz101, it says error 116. Well, I looked up solution 116, but ... I have no idea how to do what it says!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! Thanks for your time,

Confused ... Taylor RubyDust lvl 60 myth

Administrator
shimmer123127 wrote:
Can someone help me?!?!? When I try and log in to wiz101, it says error 116. Well, I looked up solution 116, but ... I have no idea how to do what it says!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! Thanks for your time,

Confused ... Taylor RubyDust lvl 60 myth

For Window's Vista, launch Wizard101 by right clicking on the icon and selecting "Run as Administrator".
For all other Window's systems, make sure that the account that is trying to launch the game has "write permission" to the Wizard101 installation directory. Wizard101 is normally installed in C:/Program Files/KingsIsle Entertainment/Wizard101

If you're having trouble understanding these instructions, ask an adult to help you, young Wizard.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I STILL can't connect to server. Been a week already and I can't stand not being able to get on the game. Did all it says on the help/support page and nothing different about the situation. Could I get this cleared up or at least explained? Thanks.

Administrator
draco11121314 wrote:
I STILL can't connect to server. Been a week already and I can't stand not being able to get on the game. Did all it says on the help/support page and nothing different about the situation. Could I get this cleared up or at least explained? Thanks.

Our support team has sent an email to the email address you used when you registered for Wizard101 - please check that inbox (and possibly the spam folder just in case).

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
I have THE same problem did everything including uninstalling and reinstalling my acount isint suspended because i can log in at my friend's house and i havent played on wizard101 for weeks :(

Please help