Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird boss attack!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
So I'm fighting this boss in the Tomb of Storms.(forgot his name something Ahnic maybe?) Anyway one time he uses that Nirini ghost staff spell and it does 125 damage, no problem. But later in the duel he does the same spell but this time it does 350 damage! Later I'm only down to 7 health but the Ahnic guy fizzles so I'm still alive after a Fairy. But the next round the guy does the same spell.(Btw I have 435 health left) This time it does a whopping 500 damage ,breaking my health globe and sending me back all the way to the Oaisis! I log off after that. So fusterated! Hope you guys don't have the same problem.
Ethan Iceblood lvl. 25 life wizard

Thessse are called 'natural attacksss' if I am reading you right. Thessse appear as though the creature stepsss in to the middle of the ring and doesss the attack from there.

Thessse attacksss are like your X pip attacksss, they do more damage depending on how many pipsss the attacker hasss when they cast it.

Greetings traveling Wizard. I'll be your guide for Krokotopia. Yessss!
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Tinu Bhakmal wrote:
Thessse are called 'natural attacksss' if I am reading you right. Thessse appear as though the creature stepsss in to the middle of the ring and doesss the attack from there.

Thessse attacksss are like your X pip attacksss, they do more damage depending on how many pipsss the attacker hasss when they cast it.

What'sssss with the ssssssss? lol issss thisss how mandersssss talk like

Survivor
Sep 28, 2010
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
<blockquote>
<div>
<cite>Tinu Bhakmal wrote:</cite>Thessse are called 'natural attacksss' if I am reading you right. Thessse appear as though the creature stepsss in to the middle of the ring and doesss the attack from there.

Yes they do talk like that. :-)

Survivor
Sep 28, 2010
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Tinu Bhakmal wrote:

Yes that is how they talk to each other

And just incase your wondering, You can get Salamander pets by Defeating Bosses in Krokotopia, or going on the boat to the other island. (I have forgotten the name of the islands)

Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
Um oriol01 just ask me for help ill help anybody that needs help,plus I will be in the realm unicorn or vampire my name is Mary Deathspear and i'll be in Krock but if you need help i'll gladly help you. :-D

Defender
May 10, 2010
Defender
Jul 21, 2010
lexi3223 wrote:
What is an X pip?
for example a card that does 100 damage per pip has an x at the topl eft of the card. it means you dont need a certain amount of pips

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
lexi3223 wrote:
What is an X pip?

There isn't any such thing as an X pip. Tinu is just referring to the pip cost, which for natural attacks, is X, or all the pips you have. Hope that helps!

-Caitlin Nightrider,Level 20 Theurgist

Historian
May 28, 2009
Tinu Bhakmal wrote:

I can micmic all his talks, maybe with some more sssss sound. And how weird a mander is posting messages?

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
kitty5724154 wrote:
Um oriol01 just ask me for help ill help anybody that needs help,plus I will be in the realm unicorn or vampire my name is Mary Deathspear and i'll be in Krock but if you need help i'll gladly help you. :-D
Thanks but I already defeated him a few weeks ago. 8)