Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sword Wand

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I'm looking for a sword wand. I have been to most of Mooshu, and I have finished all the way up to the Ancient Burial Grounds. I am lv. 41 right now. Are there any people I can fight again to get a sword wand? I would prefer an ice sword, and not have to go through a dungeon. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Connor Raveneyes
lv. 41 Master Thaurmatage

Adherent
May 20, 2010
To the best of my knowledge, sword-wands (i.e. the kind that give a power pip at the start of battle) aren't available for use until level 45, although you can buy a level 25 Crown Shop maul that gives a power pip. I would imagine that the enemies that drop the sword-wands can only be found in Dragonspyre. However, you can purchase most sword-wands and staves at the Bazaar.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Defender
Jul 21, 2010
chemistry5 wrote:
I'm looking for a sword wand. I have been to most of Mooshu, and I have finished all the way up to the Ancient Burial Grounds. I am lv. 41 right now. Are there any people I can fight again to get a sword wand? I would prefer an ice sword, and not have to go through a dungeon. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Connor Raveneyes
lv. 41 Master Thaurmatage

i got my sword wand from the plague oni in shirataki temple. it does 90 damage comes with 5 cards and gives you one power pip hope this helps

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Well, depending on what class blade you want depends on how you get it. You said you wanted ice, so you have to kill plague oni. (which is a pain.)

I farmed oyotomi for the life blade and some of my hat... sooooo depending on what your looking for depends on who you fight
Plague- Ice
tomugawa - Death
Oyotomi - Life
Kagemosha - Balance

Also if you want the fire blade, you must do all of earthwalkers quests (i know PAIN)

Jason, 54 Life Master of Nature