Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dont you think wizard101 could be a show too?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
I have been playing wizard101 for a long time now and from the things that happen in the game could come to a real show! Heres what i think: 1. the show should be about the wizard101 comic Abracadoodle! 2. it can get alot of players to join the game! Thats all i got what do you think? answer back and give reasons why it could be a show!

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Defender
May 28, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
hey you copied my post
actually this idea has been posted many times. If anything I was the first.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
spyrogirl30 wrote:
I have been playing wizard101 for a long time now and from the things that happen in the game could come to a real show! Heres what i think: 1. the show should be about the wizard101 comic Abracadoodle! 2. it can get alot of players to join the game! Thats all i got what do you think? answer back and give reasons why it could be a show!

I don't think it'd last long.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
oh oh what about a wizard101 movie there could be a movie for each world but only till dragonspyre since it would probably be too many movies to do celestia and maybe even the worlds after it and no grizzleheim either so that makes 5 movies for each world :-D :D :-) :) ;) ;-) :|

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
oh oh what about a wizard101 movie there could be a movie for each world but only till dragonspyre since it would probably be too many movies to do celestia and maybe even the worlds after it and no grizzleheim either so that makes 5 movies for each world :-D :D :-) :) ;) ;-) :|
some players what a show for entrertainment others don't what a show because they think it would stop KI for keep making new things for the game. who going to win.