Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
I was in Marleybone when my school wizard need me. I am in fire school. She requested I find a book for her in Fire alley. I was to go to Anna Wainright. But she didn't have the book and there are no more quests on my quests pages so I do not know what else to do. But my wizard teacher is still looking for the book.

Administrator
Can you post the name of the quest please? I can look up the steps for you.

Also you can now view the history of your quest requests, open your quest panel and find the quest you're interested in. You should see a small yellow question mark on the quest label, click to open a new window that will show you all the conversations you had leading up to that step you're stuck on. You may find a hint in there.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
I am so embarrassed. I didn't realize that the quest took me back to Marleybone. It is called Burning Books and right now I have to locate the Criminal Hideout in Chelsea Court. I would like to thank you for your kindness in answering so quickly. But it is a good idea to be able to look at who started this quest. Also even though I am a much older player than most (think grandma), I am enjoying it. Especially helping out my friends.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Can you post the name of the quest please? I can look up the steps for you.

Also you can now view the history of your quest requests, open your quest panel and find the quest you're interested in. You should see a small yellow question mark on the quest label, click to open a new window that will show you all the conversations you had leading up to that step you're stuck on. You may find a hint in there.

hey can anyone help me on it? I can't go inside the criminal hideout, do i have to beat a boss or something?