Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to remove walls off the floor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Does anyone know how to remove the floors and walls of a castle? I've tried "Pick Up All Items" but I don't want to re arrange all of my stuff again. Any suggestions?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Chriz219 wrote:
Does anyone know how to remove the floors and walls of a castle? I've tried "Pick Up All Items" but I don't want to re arrange all of my stuff again. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure about a castle, but this works in a dorm room.

In your dorm room, click on "place object" icon.

Then click on "wallpaper and tile", just like when you did lay the tile and place the wallpaper.

Then two new icons appear on the right side of your screen to "pick up tile" and to "pick up wallpaper".

Since it works in the dorm, I think it might work in the castle too.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
Chriz219 wrote:

Then click on "wallpaper and tile", just like when you did lay the tile and place the wallpaper.

Then two new icons appear on the right side of your screen to "pick up tile" and to "pick up wallpaper".

Hope this helps.
Wow, i wish there we more geniuses like you in the world :)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Chriz219 wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
Chriz219 wrote:

Hope this helps.
Wow, i wish there we more geniuses like you in the world :)

Goodness. I'm no genius. I found this earlier by doing a "search" on the message boards. So thanks to "preacher" and "sanmil" for their help too. :D