Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grandmaster Crafter - How?

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 27, 2009
Well, after not finding any crafters in Celestia, it occurred to me to go back to Balthazar in Dragonspyre to see if he had a quest for the new world, but rats, he didn't.

How do we advance past Master Artisan? Can I have a small hint?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:
Well, after not finding any crafters in Celestia, it occurred to me to go back to Balthazar in Dragonspyre to see if he had a quest for the new world, but rats, he didn't.

How do we advance past Master Artisan? Can I have a small hint?

There are school-specific trainers in Celestia, but my guess is that the crafting quest isn't in the world yet (to be added later <hopefully!>) or will be in a further world.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
so why then do we believe the put out snacks and other things that a master artisan can buy but then not be able to make?

Defender
May 31, 2010
adarkcloud ....
If you take notice , Willow's post was made a couple weeks ago , when Celestia was on test realm only.
Since going to live , we do now have the grandmaster artisan quest available , and knowing from all of Willow's post, I would bet she/he has already completed it.

Seems they moved some of the test realm post from the message boards and put them into other categories. They are just trying to keep us on our toes.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Yes, I did get to Grandmaster Artisan in Test, but trasmuting all the sandstone takes a long time. Collecting stone blocks everywhere...

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I cannot get the Grandmaster Artisan quest in Celestia. According to W101 Central, it comes from the guy on the beach, Pierce Stanson. I have visited him and get no crafting quest. Yes, I am a Master Artisan. I toured most of the Floating Land and cannot find the quest anywhere.
Thanks for any help.

Hero
May 27, 2009
That's very strange. Are you saying Pierce Stanson isn't on the beach, or you've spoken to him and not gotten the quest? Did you get his other quests about the water moles and sea spirits? Is it possible you accepted the quest without reading the text? Check your recipe list and see if you have the recipe for the amulet.

If not, I would contact Help & Support.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
zaxcdcd wrote:
I cannot get the Grandmaster Artisan quest in Celestia. According to W101 Central, it comes from the guy on the beach, Pierce Stanson. I have visited him and get no crafting quest. Yes, I am a Master Artisan. I toured most of the Floating Land and cannot find the quest anywhere.
Thanks for any help.

LOL, I already had it. Sorry.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
where do i buy reagents to complete grandmaster crafting quest? Please help!

Hero
May 27, 2009
Depends on what ingredients you mean -- there is a reagent vendor in the Base Camp, but a lot of the other stuff you just have to find. Or Craft. Or Transmute....

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:
Depends on what ingredients you mean -- there is a reagent vendor in the Base Camp, but a lot of the other stuff you just have to find. Or Craft. Or Transmute....

I meant all of the reagents. I checked the reagent vendor in base camp and he didn't have anything for the Seal of Seven Seas, not even the vial thing and I don't recall seeing a xmute recipe for that.

Where would I find the reagents? I have been doing all side quest except the ones from Pierce (the jungle-tooth take too long to drop stuff and they hard to kill) and i am now in the crab empire. I have not received not eve none of the reagents required for the quest in a single drop, nor have i found them anywhere in Celestia.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Pristine Vial is the last item on the Reagent Vendor's list. You must transmute the sandstone and the sunstones, and apparently now you have to craft the Polymorph Treant cards needed. Shell and Kelp and Pearls are all common harvested reagents, and their rare forms are Aquamarine, Aether and Golden Pearls. Fish fins are dropped by enemies in Celestia, and they are available in quantity at the Bazaar, although they are a tad expensive. Perfect Jade is available from that same Reagent Vendor in Base Camp.

Hopefully that is sufficient information to get you started. Good Luck!

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:
Pristine Vial is the last item on the Reagent Vendor's list. You must transmute the sandstone and the sunstones, and apparently now you have to craft the Polymorph Treant cards needed. Shell and Kelp and Pearls are all common harvested reagents, and their rare forms are Aquamarine, Aether and Golden Pearls. Fish fins are dropped by enemies in Celestia, and they are available in quantity at the Bazaar, although they are a tad expensive. Perfect Jade is available from that same Reagent Vendor in Base Camp.

Hopefully that is sufficient information to get you started. Good Luck!

i have bought the Perfect jade and the Pristine Vial but by drove where an I going to get all those stone blocks? 1000 stone blocks? That's gonna take forever. They are no longer in the bazaar in bulk, sad to say. and dragonspyre realms have now been infested with crafters :(

Hero
May 27, 2009
Yeah, well, someone at Kingsisle must have thought it would be funny to watch us all scramble.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
To get the grandmaster crafting badge go to the grandmaster crafter in celestia on the floating island.