Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So Not Happy ...Halloween Quest Aspect

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
So my son and I were questing together a little while ago. Suddenly all these Halloween things appear. New Quests! We were so happy to be on when this happened. We went to the shopping district and looked at new items for sale. My son bought the coolest looking skeleton outfit! I loved it and wanted it right away! I browsed to find it, but couldn't. Then it dawned on me.........I'm a girl. I guess I'm supposed to pick the costume with Bazooms because it wasn't there. My son came to my pc and went to show me where it was and saw the 'girly' outfit. He sad, oh.... I feel bad for you. This is totally like being shoved a Barbie when you wanna play with the race track instead!!!!!! I was so bummed, I had to log out! Maybe I'll play tomorrow. If I'm wrong, please correct me. But I saw no skeleton suit available to me! Many sad faces now...........

All outfits in the Spiral have a female and a male version. They are rarely identical.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
I really think you should be able to choose which one you want if they look like they could go for either gender. With the skeleton costume, i think it could go for either.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
It's just not with the Halloween stuff, it's most gear. I have a friend, male, and he had the best hat, but of course the same hat was more girly for females.

I think this is a little descriminative. I don't see why girls have to look like Barbie dolls either.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
All outfits in the Spiral have a female and a male version. They are rarely identical.

Would it be so hard to make them all available to any sex? I hear this compaint more and more. It is one of the very few I consider completely legit.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Yeah, I rarely feel a need to complain about Wizard. But it was the only costume I actually wanted to buy. I get lots of transformations and things from the iPod WizardBlox, so I'll stick to using those up for Halloween. Guess I saved myself some Crowns! :-(

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:

Yeah, let's all be genderist. Ever heard of tomboys and tomgirls? How about tough girls and rather feminine boys? Or maybe they just like one set. The least you could do is let us see both sets.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
I totaly agree its not fair but there is a soulution to your problem.
Make a guy character, then go buy the cstume, put it in your shared bank. Then you can delet the guy character and get the costume from your bank.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
I'm sorry, but, i was disappointed in the females dress as well. The hat and boots are interesting, but, the dress is just a simple dress in one color with very minor trim colors and with no paterns.