Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get to the secret shop in kroktopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2008
Not the noe you can get to from the oasis when the two towers light up there is another one you can see from up at the one shop where you buy pets? How do you get to the other one

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
I'd like to know too. But it might also be something that isn't actually available. Something that didn't end up incorporated into the final game product.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
Hmmmm... I will go on right now and get back to you!

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
Sorry! I might have to wait a while - my wizard 101 is not working!!!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
There's a jumping portal that takes you up into the secret shop. It's right near the necklace and ring shop, near the side. :)

Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
Of all the stuff I've done one here I havn't been able to figure out how to activate that portal to get to the secret shop...Anyone got the dirt on that? Sometimes I get there and the bottom blue part is glowing and sometimes the red is glowing half way up and sometimes nothing. Either way the jump portal isn't working.....

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
As with all things in Krok...consider the "Sands of TIME". :)

Check your clocks ( a modern day equivalent to an hour glass ), I'm sure you can figure it out! Something in fours might open the doors!

Survivor
Oct 14, 2008
This bugged me for awhile also, but the above poster is putting you on the right track. The teleporter is on a timer. If you look at the 2 oblisks next to the teleporter it has 4 -5 circles on it and a hour glass at the bottom. As the timer runs down another circle will turn red, starting from the bottom going up. Once the top circle is red the teleporter will become active. I still haven't determined how long this process takes but if you see all the circles are lit except the top you you will know that it's almost ready

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
PeteWhite wrote:
I'd like to know too. But it might also be something that isn't actually available. Something that didn't end up incorporated into the final game product.
This previous one is wrong, I have been there, I have seen the pet. It is the krokotilians. I studied the obelisks, and I think, It has to do with the time of day?

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Oh ye of little faith.

A bit of patience and an hour glass is all you need to learn the truth.

40 and 10 will get you in!

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Or you could try switching realms. I've seen the teleporter be on for one realm and off for another at the same time.