Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Journey to Celestia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
I am a level 45 Ice Wizard and have beaten DragonSpyre and Malistaire but Merle Ambrose keeps saying to talk to him which I do but he does not give me the quest or spiral key for Celestia.

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
wetaker wrote:
I am a level 45 Ice Wizard and have beaten DragonSpyre and Malistaire but Merle Ambrose keeps saying to talk to him which I do but he does not give me the quest or spiral key for Celestia.

It's ok i was lvl. 52 when i entered celestia (sry about the spelling)

so don't give up 'til yer there because i had to beat General stormclaw
before i got celestia i mean seriosly mods help make it easier for people (i mean wizards)

Sencierly,

Flint Strongvault :| :-P :P

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
Celestia was pretty good. My favorite boss was Axenos. He was fun. The mounts and the pets are the best though.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Hi i am ice wizard lvl 45 Halston Balstorm has just asked me to come to office in need off help. i had just completed the quest "The Final Countdown". Halston had told me to speak with some one in triton avenue leading into a trail of quests which then lead me to a place called Spiral geographic in marleybone regents square. This dungeon i have to say was the hardest dungeon i have ever played. After hours of working on this dungeon i finally completed it and my new quest was to talk to halston. Halston told me that i have many adventures ahead to get to celestia and then that was the end of it. I didn't get any further quests to actually go to celestia. Can somebody tell me how I may reach celestia because I really cant find any other quests around the spiral.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Dude when I did it he told me to speak with ambros then to go do the ware house speak with him get to 48 and then go to celestia (But if you are not 48 you can not get the quest to get to celestia from ambros) a little helpful advice toodles! :D hope it helped ya ttyl hope to see ya in the game some day

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
okay celestia is awesome!!!! but to get there is very hard, so don't think your going to be getting there anytime soon. see not only is it hard is that you have to fight things with over 10,000 life. And also see in Grizzlehem, you have to fight a whole bunch of bears, 1 with 9,000 life, 2with 8,000 life, and 1 with 1,050 life! I mean its hard! but its so fun!!! And the Jade Oni is easy! No problem. I have over 7,000 life because I have protection and im good to! so if you have alot you'll have totally fine time k! Its awesome! And dragonspyre is the best! You get to do tons of stuff!!! Celestia is the best so try hard!!!

- TravisEarthFriend - Level 60!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
horselover2011 wrote:
what do you have to do for the quest "the final countdown"?????? do you have to fly your drake and beat malistaire?? cuz i did that! then i went and talked to merle ambrose! he said to meet him somewhere???!!! plz help! idk where! btw is the problem that i am only lvl 47??

ive never been but i know itlle be cool

Survivor
Jul 08, 2008
IvoryJade wrote:
Um, so what DO we have to do to get there now? I'm level 48 3/4, and i HAVE done "Final Countdown", but I have NOT done the tower for the key in hopes that I don't have to once Celestia goes live (YAY, I am so excited!), so I was wondering what it takes to get to Celestia, if not the tower?

When i finished the final countdown , i was about lvl 51 1/2 and as soon as i finished it let me go to celestia without getting the key. then when i went and talked to the guy with the quest, a bubble popped up giving me the quest for the key to celestia. And now i am able to go to celetia but i still have to do the quest. I AM CONFUSED!!!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
SohoWizard wrote:
IvoryJade wrote:
Um, so what DO we have to do to get there now? I'm level 48 3/4, and i HAVE done "Final Countdown", but I have NOT done the tower for the key in hopes that I don't have to once Celestia goes live (YAY, I am so excited!), so I was wondering what it takes to get to Celestia, if not the tower?

When i finished the final countdown , i was about lvl 51 1/2 and as soon as i finished it let me go to celestia without getting the key. then when i went and talked to the guy with the quest, a bubble popped up giving me the quest for the key to celestia. And now i am able to go to celetia but i still have to do the quest. I AM CONFUSED!!!!!

For the quest that you got, if you are talking about the Warehouse in Marleybone, that quest is not required now. It used to be part of the story line and you needed it to get to Celestia, but KI changed that.

As long as you are Level 48, and you have completed the quest "The Final Countdown" and beat Malistaire, then you just talk to Headmaster Ambrose and he will send you to Celestia.

Hope this helps.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
omg A weird thing happened!
i'm in lvl 26
merle ambrose says i can go to celestia o. o
i havnt even finished krokotopia or dragonspere pr marleybone o. o
and i rescued celestia! 8)
when i finished celestia i was done the game o. o
i was at not at 60
o. o what happened
plz help!
i need to do other quest but i finished the game and i'm in level 48 o. o
please help..

Survivor
May 21, 2010
Tinkertoyz4u wrote:
Is it only level 48 and up Wizards who can go to Celestia? Lower level Wizards can't port in? I've seen a few lower lvl wizards and just wondered, I thought it was 48 and up, not lower ones

lol my friend has not even finished MB and he goes to DS and does side quests there and help in dungeons and he already went to Celestia and got astral spells hahaha

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Go Celestisa Go Celestia!!! sorry i am a Celestia freak XD I love doing Celesita with my friends!!! 8) When we work together we can finsh Chelstia ( And i am almost done!!! )

Ellie lvl-50 Ice Wizard

( go merle )

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
I go see Merle that tells me: Come see me at once i have important information about Celestia (but I'm by it's side).

At every level since 52 I have this dog telling to go see him in Celestia but I don't have access to this World.

Did I miss something.

P.S. : I don't have more quest in Dragonspyre, but I know that is more to do there.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Phoenix2891 wrote:

An urgent message has come from a faraway world!. For those of you who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre, visit me, Halston Balestrom, in Ravenwood. I urgently need your assistance!

These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. The world of Celestia will be open later this year, but these preview quests do not have to be completed for you to gain entry to Celestia when it arrives to the Spiral.

thats a copy of the post in ravenwood forum under journey to celestia.
so if you said that then and now your saying that we have to complete final countdown, which is it cause you have stated both required and unrequired.
dont pretend you are him. cause you are not it's not funny and it could mis lead some other wizard they might even go crazy and think why didnt he have the thingy for me doh dont lie..........................................................................................................

Scarlet NightShiled

level 57 myth

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
how do I get past the tower in marleybone?
I have tried with 3 level 60s and still cant get past the boss who heals! we got to the last few hundred health but we all died. please, do you have any tips?

Survivor
Jun 17, 2011
Don't know if i got the right area> but anyway. Ambrose tells me about celestra but can't access it. ALso dog came did the same still cant access it. Is there something Wrong or am i still not understanding the game?
nawlie

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Survivor
May 15, 2011
I've been asked twice to see Olgdeon Peake In Celestia and when I go see Merle Ambrose he says come I need to talk to you but when i'm there says the same thing :( very frusterating!!

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
i am level 31 and i'm getting pumped to see celestia there is secondary schools! cant wait! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! cant wait no seriously!

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
faizapower wrote:
Phoenix2891 wrote:

An urgent message has come from a faraway world!. For those of you who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre, visit me, Halston Balestrom, in Ravenwood. I urgently need your assistance!

These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. The world of Celestia will be open later this year, but these preview quests do not have to be completed for you to gain entry to Celestia when it arrives to the Spiral.

thats a copy of the post in ravenwood forum under journey to celestia.
so if you said that then and now your saying that we have to complete final countdown, which is it cause you have stated both required and unrequired.
dont pretend you are him. cause you are not it's not funny and it could mis lead some other wizard they might even go crazy and think why didnt he have the thingy for me doh dont lie..........................................................................................................

Scarlet NightShiled

level 57 myth

You dont get this do you? What he means is, He's talking about what the preview quest will say. And who you have to see. Which is Halston Balestrom. And the requirments. So he's not pretending to be Halston Balestrom. He's just saying all of the above what I'm saying OK?

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
horselover2011 wrote:
what do you have to do for the quest "the final countdown"?????? do you have to fly your drake and beat malistaire?? cuz i did that! then i went and talked to merle ambrose! he said to meet him somewhere???!!! plz help! idk where! btw is the problem that i am only lvl 47??
well the first message says 48 and higher so yea prob the case.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Merle Ambrose and this other guy in celestia keeps asking me to talk to them about helping them in Celestia. But whenever i talk to Ambrose he says "Young Wizard! Come and see me at once. I've important news for you... about Celestia!"
And that is all he says. I am level fifty-eight and still have not been able to get to Celestia!

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
you know the king of avalon. he has a wife and if they both die their family tree will end.i think wizard 101 should give the king of avalon a son or daughter :)

Survivor
May 15, 2011
horselover2011 wrote:
yeah that happend to me to whare do i have to meet him