Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools of Magic - Moon Magic

AuthorMessage
Moon Magic (Polymorph)

The moon school is focused on polymorphing. Polymorph is a new way to play Wizard101 where players can use a spell card to transform the caster into another being and swap out their spell deck! You will not only LOOK like a creature, but you will also gain a whole new set of statistics for accuracy, health, pip chance, and more...allowing you to play different roles when grouping with friends. If a duel contains two Life Wizards on one side, one can cast the Draconian polymorph that will boost their damage. If a duel contains two Storm Wizards, one could cast the Gobbler polymorph to change their abilities to suit the duel and the partners in that duel.

Polymorphs happen by using a spell card and only last for a limited time (in rounds).

A Polymorphed player temporarily changes their character's Appearance. Players will take on the appearance of the Polymorph spell they cast.

A Polymorphed player temporarily changes their character's Stats. A Polymorph will effect a players Max Health ( Current Health is proportionally converted ), Power Pip Chance, School of Focus, Accuracy, Resistance to Damage, Vulnerabilities and Damage.

A Polymorphed player temporarily changes their character's spell Deck The new spell deck completely replaces the spell deck that the player was using previously

A Polymorphed player reverts back to their normal selves when the polymorph time has expired.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Will there be moon attacks?????????????????
I don't think so

Community Leader
Polymorphing
Wow is all I can say.
I use this so many times, from throwing attack tacos to healing as a treant.
Moon school come in so handly, just this morning my death wizard stuck in a battle with death enemy , polymorphed into a treant to heal then into a cat to kill the death enemy. You do have to wait the rounds for each polymorph.
The attacks are great cannot wait to finish and get more of the moon school . My next one I want is the colossus

Survivor
May 25, 2009
oriole01 wrote:
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Will there be moon attacks?????????????????
I don't think so
i wish

Community Leader
I know I said this somewhere else ,but I guess it was in wrong place :(.
Moon school have attacks, I love them , way to go KI.
each ploymorph has its own attacks seems to be 1 to 2 new attacks per polymorph, plus all the other things they can do :).

Gobbler- taco toss, stinky salute ,and a heal gobble
Mander- mander blast
treant-stomp and swipe
bandit- cat scratch and storm sweep
ninja-death ninja pig and I believe its called slam
colossus-colossus upper cut and colossus crunch
elemental ( fire)--fire storm and fire strike
Dracon-cured flame and ignite
Elemental(water)-storm strike and malestorm

Totally awesome spells and attacks.

*edited to add the last 2*

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
This school is my saving grace! Just yesterday, a friend and I teamed up in the Science Center and were just pwning every enemy. I would use Polymorph Treant and he use Polymorph Bandit. I kept us alive while he built up a Tempest. Works every time! THANK YOU KINGSISLE!

- Valerian DarkBringer- Lvl 55 Necromancer!

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
You should be able to use Polymorph on a Minion as well as yourself.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI,

will there be any myth polymorph? i have looked around but have not found any.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Why does polymorph change your name...... or have you fixed that glitch?

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Cheryl09 wrote:
KI,

I'm not from KI, but I'm pretty sure that they made a ninja pig myth polymorph.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
kitkat23556 wrote:
Cheryl09 wrote:
KI,

Yes they did, but it is death :(

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
link1886 wrote:
Why does polymorph change your name...... or have you fixed that glitch?
yeah that happened to me i polymorphed to the death ninja pig and then my name was amber

Administrator
I just want to reiterate something for everyone: When you use a polymorph spell ALL of your stats change. This includes, resistance, accuracy, damage, power pip chance, and crit / block rating. Gobblers have 0% chance to gain a power pip while Draconians have a very high chance to gain a Power Pip.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Greyrose, what about the name glitch? My name changes to Gizmo and my friend changes to daisy. He's a boy.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Paige MoonShade wrote:
Polymorphing
Wow is all I can say.
Moon school come in so handly, just this morning my death wizard stuck in a battle with death enemy , polymorphed into a treant to heal then into a cat to kill the death enemy. You do have to wait the rounds for each polymorph.
The attacks are great cannot wait to finish and get more of the moon school . My next one I want is the colossus

Can you throw attack tacos?

Community Leader
matty960 wrote:
Paige MoonShade wrote:
Polymorphing
Wow is all I can say.

Yes you sure can :D. I use Gobbler as a tank too. This polymorph gets 5k health and can heal and tower shield. besides the throwing of tacos. Who ever came up with the idea of the gobbler , Kudos! to you ;)

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Paige MoonShade wrote:
Polymorphing
Wow is all I can say.

I agree moon is so useful it is unbelievable!People have been saying that it is weak but it is not! Thank you KI for making these new schools :) :)

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Paige MoonShade wrote:
matty960 wrote:
Paige MoonShade wrote:
Polymorphing
Wow is all I can say.

Yes you sure can :D. I use Gobbler as a tank too. This polymorph gets 5k health and can heal and tower shield. besides the throwing of tacos. Who ever came up with the idea of the gobbler , Kudos! to you ;)
Hey! Thanks! I tried it with a Treasure Card and it was awesome.
A Gobbler throwing a taco at another Gobbler is hilarious!

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Survivor
May 07, 2010
Where do you get the treant Polymorph at though? I am level 60 and they moved it!

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
kitkat23556 wrote:
Cheryl09 wrote:
KI,

They made a death ninja pig polymorph and there is sadly no myth polymorph either.javascript:emoticon(':?');javascript:emoticon(':(');

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
I just want to reiterate something for everyone: When you use a polymorph spell ALL of your stats change. This includes, resistance, accuracy, damage, power pip chance, and crit / block rating. Gobblers have 0% chance to gain a power pip while Draconians have a very high chance to gain a Power Pip.
And automatically get a power pip

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
i guess they should put a celestian crab polymorph and some attack spells
padric wildbane ;lvl 50grand diviner