Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deck Updates

AuthorMessage
Many players seem to end up selling their last deck, or unequipping their deck and finding themselves in a duel with only their wand to support them.

To prevent this from occurring players are no longer able to sell the last deck in their backpack. This will ensure that all players always have at least one deck.

Should, for some reason, you manage to unequip that deck, you will receive a warning message when you close your spellbook.

You are still responsible for putting spells in your decks!

Even after all that, if you manage to enter a duel with only your wand spells, you have the option to FLEE and then equip and build your deck in safety.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
That could have saved me a lot of embarrisment in pvp But i still won with awesome item cards

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Historian
May 15, 2009
ownage553 wrote:
If your dum enough to sell decks, you shouldn't pvp.

that is extrodinarily rude

ever heard of accidents???
everyone has them

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:

Many players seem to end up selling their last deck, or unequipping their deck and finding themselves in a duel with only their wand to support them.

To prevent this from occurring players are no longer able to sell the last deck in their backpack. This will ensure that all players always have at least one deck.

Should, for some reason, you manage to unequip that deck, you will receive a warning message when you close your spellbook.

You are still responsible for putting spells in your decks!

Even after all that, if you manage to enter a duel with only your wand spells, you have the option to FLEE and then equip and build your deck in safety.
You ought to make sure your house is in order KI, I tested this out and unequipped my deck and closed my spell deck and did not get a warning message

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
ownage553 wrote:
If your dum enough to sell decks, you shouldn't pvp.
Now, pretend you're H.P. and just said that to Miss McG. Your house would loose points and probably some worse fate would have befallen you. Think and behave like the wizard you aspire to be.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009