Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shopping Updates

AuthorMessage
We've listened to our players and added a few much asked for updates to how players shop.

Reagents can now be bought and sold in bulk at the Bazaar, and this applies to Pet Snacks as well!

The Bazaar limit for Reagents has been raised to 500 per type.

Players can no longer preview the contents of eggs in the Dye Shop.

The maximum amount of gold that a character can have has been increased to 200 000.

There is now a confirmation window to ensure you really want to sell a Crowns item.

The order of Recipes in the Recipe Shops are now sorted by Crafter Level and then by price.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Jun 29, 2009
First, may I say THANK YOU! I love this improvement! Making Frosted Drakes Cereal treats was just too clickie for words. Great change to the game!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
i've always enjoyed more of the housing items not really the clothing, but alass it looks to me as if we wont be having the housing items this time around on celestia. its a shame, as i would have loved to get through purchase or farming bosses for the shell tents/houses, shell chairs, the tables that look like some kind of shell. the large statues that you see around celestia. all look like they would be enjoyable to own.

even a house that you port into under water, and then have to swim to your front door just to go in out of the water and dry off, that would be fun for any player, i think.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008