Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do-Daga bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
I've already completed all of Hametsu Village - main and side quests - and decided to take a break from the Cave of Sol to farm Do-Daga... But I can't get into his dojo!!! :x I even checked and I did get the history book in that room so I know I've been in before.

Anyone else having this problem? It's not on the known bugs list so I'm debating if I should send a message KI.

Thanks guys!

Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
I'm having the same problem in the village of sorrows. i beat the guys in the dojo and my cursor says to go through the right door, but it won't let me in. on the map it shows a path behind the dojo and i think that's where the book "a new beginning" is located since i've looked every where else. :( :?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
I am in Mooshu right now, finished the main quest and have to enter Do-Daga's dojo to get the Book. But I can't enter. Is this a bug? Am I missing something?

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
I've looked low and high for and solution to this issue and there have been no responses here. Can anyone please help? KI is this a bug or what?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I finished Do-Daga's hut, and just went back to check it out. Got into the hut okay.

Are you sure you're at the right hut? It isn't the hut at the end of the road near the green teleport stone. It's the hut in the middle of that same road. It has four sigils in front of it.

Sounds like a simple question. Hope it helps. If not, you might want to send a ticket to Help and Support.

If you look at your map in Hametsu Village, there is a picture of a funny looking green tree. The hut is the one near the head of that tree picture on the map.