Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Appearance" slots?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I'd love to wear the pilgrim outfit I bought from Harvest Hannah all the time, but, since it has no stats, I'll have to take it off whenever I go out adventuring.

Could it be possible to add appearance slots for hat, robe and boots so that we could override the clothing we wear for its stats and cards with clothing we want to wear purely because it looks good?

Similar to how EverQuest II and Lord of the Rings Online do it.

There's so many wonderful outfits, even apart from the Crown gear, that I'd love to wear, but it sets in the bank in my dorm room because it doesn't have enough stats to wear.

Please?

Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
I would love this too. If it weren't for the pesky need to change outfits in order to adventure, I'd get one of everything for special occasions, instead of just one item now and then.

That Harvest Head-dress is calling my name, but I haven't bought it yet because I'd have to take off a useful hat. The shopper in me is at war with the fighter!

Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
i was thinking maybe they could just keep the stats of the item you have on for instance the pilgrim hat would keep your current hats stats

Survivor
Oct 14, 2008
I would love this. I have so many cool outfits that I love, but cannot wear the majority of the time. The outfit that I have looks, in a word, goofy. Mismatched. Blue and red with red and green, mechanical wand with classic pointed hat. I love my staff very much, but with a 50 damage card, it's not much use for me.

So, yes, I agree. The Terror of the Forums out.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2008
at the very least, i would like to see a "save favorite outfits" option, so you can quickly toggle between 2 preset outfits without having to separately switch out hat, robe, boots, wand and pet every time. even though i do this sometimes because my wizard is vain, lol