Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP ME HATCH!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
I have been reading on other topics on this forum and many people have hatched lvl 48 pets that they cant use with other people.I have made a myth wizard(for pvp) And the lvl 48 myth pet with card would be awesome for me so i just want to know......How can i hatch a lvl 48 myth pet with card.If you need to knwo i have a stormzilla(teen about to be adult) And a heck hound(adult)SOMEONE PLS TELL ME?

Defender
Apr 21, 2010
Use the Myth wizard to Hatch anything you have with someone's Orthrus.
Personally, I would use a Bloodbat to keep the Talents Myth and the costs of the Hatches low. You could have at least 4 tries using a Bloodbat for the same cost as Hatching with the Stormzilla.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2008
yoyoneiri000 wrote:
I have been reading on other topics on this forum and many people have hatched lvl 48 pets that they cant use with other people.I have made a myth wizard(for pvp) And the lvl 48 myth pet with card would be awesome for me so i just want to know......How can i hatch a lvl 48 myth pet with card.If you need to knwo i have a stormzilla(teen about to be adult) And a heck hound(adult)SOMEONE PLS TELL ME?

OK your pets need to be in adult to be able to hatch. All grandmasters pet mix cost little more because you have a chance to get a rare hybrid (new cool pets with cool talents).

Thanks Wizard101 For everything :-)

Defender
Apr 21, 2010
Grandmaster pets cost more because the Talents and Derby skills have more Rarity Points. That's what we pay for.
Chance to get a Hybrid is a free bonus.

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
I've been curious and haven't seen anyone bring this up yet, I just want to ask anyone who would know (but preferrably an administrator) what happens if you mix 2 hybrid pets? Do you get a chance of having hyrbrids of hybrids? I just am curious, I haven't gotten into hatching yet so I am new with the rules about it and all that stuff.