Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Literally stuck in Crimson Fields

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
While doing the Battle for Evermore quest in Crimson Fields, I was moving down the west ramp from upper battlefield to lower battlefield and my character became stuck on the edge of the ramp. I have tried everything and I cannot unstick him. He cannot move other than jump or rotating. Since this is a dungeon I cannot relog the character either or he will lose all the progress in this dungeon. Can anyone help me get my character unstuck? Is there a way to contact live CSR within the game and have them move my character? I have submitted a support ticket but that could take a couple of days and I really dont feel like staying online that long to prevent my account from logging out lol. Thank you anyone that can help me solve this problem.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Nevermind... DOH

I had not marked anywhere in the zone so I just ported to commons and ran back out. rofl

I guess sometimes the answer is so in your face you can't see it til you back off a bit.