Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wanna solo Bosses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
I tried almost all classes and to my suprise if you wanna be able to solo a rank 7 + boss and have fun make a Life class they are so OP. many types of heals and with the right deck setup the best levling class in the game. Decent health and mana pull with good damage, Just learn Reshuffle. You can totally pawn bosses and not need help to level.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Dude/Dudette i can see already your post will get lots of replies. i am not going to go into it though cause the administration has often frowned (really harshly) on any in game helps on the message boards and reffers ppl to another site like wizard wiki or something. If Mrs./Ms. Greyrose say your post she would probably scold you and zeke would slap your hand with a ruler or something.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
Lucky62301 wrote:
I tried almost all classes and to my suprise if you wanna be able to solo a rank 7 + boss and have fun make a Life class they are so OP. many types of heals and with the right deck setup the best levling class in the game. Decent health and mana pull with good damage, Just learn Reshuffle. You can totally pawn bosses and not need help to level.

It all depends on your play style and your patience. I have a level 49 fire wizard that I have solo'd about 95% of the way with. Bosses are really no problem, and always fun.

Only time I've had any trouble is when I'm fighting a Fire mob. Which isn't that big of a problem, considering almost all classes have trouble when fighting their own school (all but balance anyways).

Its only easy when your playing something your comfortable with.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Death was by far the easiest to solo for me.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - lvl 50 Ice

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I'm not sure about that; I have a Master Theurgist and a Grandmaster Sorcerer. I'll tell you one thing: Balance is hard, but it's NOTHING compared to Life. I had the hardest time, especially fighting Life and (believe it or not) Death monsters. I remember being around Level 35-37 and getting my butt handed to me by Grendels, Spiders, and other Life monsters. In my opinion, it's the hardest school.

PS: Please don't go all smart aleck on me and say, "Have you ever heard of Life Prism?" My secondary school is Death and I still struggled.