Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice club

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Tyhat is right i stole the fire club idea any thing ice any time don'y be afraid to post here if you just feel like challenging an ice wizard though
If you dare!

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Rats! I see hooligans have them, and they have no problems using them on me. Hey Prof. Ambrose, how bout a special one just for me to have? ;) I'm a good student .

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Ummmm im myth but im pretty sure that the ice school gives out and ice blade if you have not got one then maybe you did not finish the quest for it if you did finish it and have not then i don't know what to tell you

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
I dont think so. I'm level 31 now and questing in Marleybone. Still no Ice Blade Charm. Maybe one of the professors could chime in and let us know if I really did miss something along the way.

Survivor
May 25, 2008
Survivor
Jun 04, 2008
Dannysonic2 wrote:
I used to have a friend that had ice blade. She got it at level 40.

Correct! Ice wizards get their Ice Blade quest around level 38, but are unable to gain access to the necessary area until about level 40. :) We become rather formidable wizards with the addition of Ice Blade, so it's no wonder we are given this spell so much later than other schools. ;)

Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
Hiya well does anyone know if it is true that you get the spell Frost Giant at lvl 48? Let me know as soon as possible :) btw ICE ROCKS! :D :D :D :D

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I was just about to post a new thread about this till I found this one....

I'm a level 30 ice/death wizard named Sierra Winterbreeze. And you really do get the ice blade? NO WAY! I always thought it was one of those monster only spells like ice elf or ice shark (although you can get those with a treasure card). Wow I'm so glad. Ten more levels and I'll be level 40! And besides, if it's around 38, than most likely I'll still be able to get into that area. My sister is much farther ahead in the game than me. She's already pretty far in MooShu, so by that time she'll be able to get in there for sure!

And I think that you do get ice giant at level 48. but it's glitched or something. I'm not really sure.... :?

Well Yay for ice. :D Ice wyvern and Frostbite are my favorite ice spells that I have already learned. Yeah..... I think that's it.

~Sierra Winterbreeze, Crusher Crusher, Level 30.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Glad to see that the Ice Club exsist!!

I'm level 24 and rising quickly.

I'm excited to hear about the spells that are in my near future. (Ice Shark!!Ice Sword!!)
To add any more icy spells to my already dominate wizard would make me a great friend to have in tight situations.

One thing though were are the rest of our Ice brothers and sisters.
I know their out there in force.

I'll try and round some more up.

Have an nICE day
Christopher WinterBreeze

Survivor
Jun 04, 2008
Vegas69 wrote:
I'm excited to hear about the spells that are in my near future. (Ice Shark!!Ice Sword!!)

As of yet, we don't train for Ice Shark spell, it is simply a mutate card for use by those that have Storm Shark spell cards.

Ice sword is not a spell, rather a sword dropped by Plaque Oni. It's called Plague Oni's Saphire Blade. It takes the place of a staff.

Some misunderstand Ice Blade to be a sword or a knife, rather than a spell that boosts the damage of other ice spells. It is similar to the effect of the ice trap, but instead of being cast upon an enemy, it is cast upon a wizard.

When Ice Blade is combined with Ice Trap plus Elemental Blade and/or Elemental Trap and a spell such as Colossus, we Ice Wizards can do monumental damaage! :D

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
hi this is a master ice student here. i am level 45 i can go to dragonspyre i almost beat the game lucas raveneyes level 45 ice student

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Hey guys I'm Valdus DreamThorn in the game looking forward to meating you gius I am a level 32 ice/storm/life wizard and its really great so just keep an eye out for my I usally play daily after school and home work at about 5:00 (in Texas) so hope to meet you guys see ya

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
hey i luv ice magic some of my friends are fire,myth,storm(etc) wizards i luv intro to ice, and when you fight collussuss soo cool ps. the following emoticons are just fo fun

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I like ice because the health is good, but the attacks are weak...
sometimes i wish i hadn't picked ice, but others i wish i had... ;-)

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Revelations wrote:
Hey! have you gotten an ice sword charm? I'm level 26 and I dont have that charm yet.
you get ice blade at lvl 42

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Revelations wrote:
Hey! have you gotten an ice sword charm? I'm level 26 and I dont have that charm yet.
i have not and im lv. 29

Survivor
May 22, 2009
HAHA i'm level 43 ice wiz almost 44 I need some serious help cause some my friends just get offline right when i need them :( but i'm still my normal self so ICE CLUB YOU RULE! 8)

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
The ice blade is real and very powerful (gained around level 38 :D) but for the meantime until you get it, a very good substitute is the elemental blade (fire, ice, and storm; gained in krokotopia from the tree). You can get this spell with a training point at a much lower level (around 15-20) but it is not as powerful. It works well with the elemental traps from the same tree.

I have a master ice character in Dragonspyre (level 46) and with the elemental blades at the lower levels he was pretty powerful and hard to beat.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Monkey104 wrote:
well im a ice/death lvl 17 but on my way to 18!!!
Alexis WillowPants :D :D :D :D :? :?

I'm ice/death too! LOL! I chose death as secondary because i like the idea of draining health. LOL. I like ice too (at first it was because i was meant to be ice because i took the quiz) because by the time you're a grandmaster your health is in the 3,000's.

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
Azmadaus wrote:
the fire stodents get spells to moch

huh? is it fire students get spells to much?
why you say that?