Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the pet that looks like judgement?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
what is the pet that looks like judgement? and how can i get it?

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I think you might be talking about Tempest pet. She's a hybrid pet that hatches from mixing Stormzilla with Wraith, according to Wizard 101 Wiki. Hope that helps! :-D

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
all 3 winged lady pets are based off of the seraph base, not judgment, but that really doesn't address your question.

There are 3 of these pets:
-Tempest has very dark blue/purple robes and dark red wings. It is a rare hatch from a wraith and a stormzilla, it gives wraith.
-Frostcaller Has white robes and white wings. It is a rare hatch from colosus and satyr, it gives satyr.
-Seraph is a VERY rare pet that is dropped by the second stoker in Kingston Park, it gives the normal 4 pip seraph card.

All 3 are very rare.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
i think you talking baout the seraph pet cause the serapg look like a judgemeant

Survivor
Jun 07, 2008
Orbit100 wrote:
i think you talking baout the seraph pet cause the serapg look like a judgemeant

well there are 3 pets that look like judgment the Frost caller that is a mix of Ice colossus and Satyr, Tempest that is a mix of Stormzilla and Wraith, and Seraph pet is a drop.