Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worlds Based on Schools/Celestia Updates

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
People have been saying that the worlds of the spiral are based on the schools! Say what? No. I don't think so. And besides, people are getting it all wrong and IF they were based on schools, here's how I would put it (I also have proof to back me up):

Wizard City - All Schools (has streets based on all schools except Balance)

Krokotopia - Balance, Fire, Ice, and Storm (MOSTLY BALANCE) (it is the place where Balance is mostly studied; Pyramid of the Sun is based of Fire, Krokosphinx is based of Ice, and Tomb of Storms is based of Storm; it's mostly Balance though)

Marleybone - Storm (all the things are electric, so they are powered by electricity, which IS part of Storm)

MooShu - Life (you just have to go to MooShu to believe me. Plus, Moolinds Wu [Life teacher] is from there)

Dragonspyre - Fire and Death (Fire: the place is covered in lava, there's a volcano, everyone is more focused on Fire in DS Academy then any other magical art and there are Drakes [Fire Dragons] everywhere; Death: almost everyone is dead there and they are ghosts, its torn apart)

Grizzlehiem - Ice (all I can say is this: check out the Citadel in Ravenscar it's literally a glacier)

Celestia - The 3 Astral magics (Star, Moon, Sun) (that's where the new upcoming secondary schools will take place in the new CL expansion)

So that leaves... MYTH

Maybe, there will be a world about the Greek gods and godesses! I'd LOVE to see that! So here's my conclusion and summary:

Wizard City - All schools

Krokotopia - Balance

Marleybone - Storm

MooShu - Life

Dragonspyre - Fire and Death

Grizzlehiem - Ice

Celestia - Sun, Moon, and Star

[possible Greek god world] - Myth

Soooooo, maybe I was wrong. I guess they are based on the schools. But, if there's just one thing I proved everybody wrong on, is that Celestia isn't based on Storm and Marleybone is. I do research. The Astral magics were studied in CL before Morganthe attacked and it was sunk underwater. I was aslo told the Atsral magics would be a secondary school. I might pick Moon. Or Sun. Maybe Stars. I CAN'T DECIDE! Also, I read the new newsletter and Celestia WILL be coming this month (October)!!! It will also be on Test Realm soon (hopefully).

I NEED YOU OPINION! Post what new school I should pick! Help me out. Please?

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
Actually:
WC=Myth
Krok=Balance
Marlybone=Death
Mooshu= Life
DS= Fire
Celestia=Storm

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
I can't really say what mb is but celestia is storm for the reasons of