Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next World Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
The current worlds, I believe, are like this.

Wizard City- general (doesn't really have a magical school type)
Krokotopia- Balance
Marleybone- (couldn't think of one)
Moo Shu- Life
Dragonspyre - Fire
Celestia- Storm
Grizzleheim - I soppouse Ice

That leaves Myth and Death.

Here's what I think.

World Name: Shadeglow
Main Villian: The Pumpkin Lord
Plot Line: The Pumpkin Lord has used a magical device called the Lafricorpse that, when used, allows he user to gain immence power over the art of Death magic and the ability to reanimate the dead. He used the Lafricorpse and has become supreme over Lord over the 7 Death Kings, the previous rulers of Shadeglow. The wizard you are playing as is instructed to free the 7 Death Kings one by one, so that, together, you can take down the Pumpkin Lord and return the Lafricorn to it's rightful owners, the Keepers of the Dead, an ancient society of Mandrens that had left Krokotopia long ago to protect the art of Death.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
Main Storyline Quests for Shadeglow

The Shadow World
Goal: Talk to Merle Ambrose in Headmaster's House
Text: Ah, Hello young wizard, I see you've been quite active in your magical studies! I hate to take you from them but I need you to check on something. You see, my pet Gamma had gone to visit his old friends in his home world of Shadeglow.

What? You haven't heard of this world? Oh my, it's quite a scary place. Some say it's were death magic originate, but it's still nice during the summer. As I was saying, Gamma went to visit his friends, but that was 3 weeks ago! I want to find out what has happened!

New Goal: Speak with Dworgyn in the Death School
Text: Yes my wizard friend? Ah, you want to know about Shadeglow! The home world of Death magic! Rare to get a spiral key to that place now, but I beleive Gamma has one!

Oh, you say Gamma has used it to get to Shadeglow? I don't have one of my own ever since it was lost in the Hedge Maze!

Reward: 50 gold
155 exp

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
Next Quest: Life Fairy, Death Key
Goal: Speak with Lady Oriel in the Hedge Maze
Text: You're looking for a key to Shadeglow? I have the key you speak of, I found it long ago. What I don't know about is departing with it. Ever since I came here from the world of Lightfeather, I haven't traversed the Spiral, and this key reminds me that, if I wanted to, I could!

Tell you what, if you beat me in a simple wizard dual, I will give it to you!

New Goal: Defeat Lady Oriel

Lady Oriel:
8000 health
50% resist to Life, 70% weakness to Death
Spells: Centaur, Spirit Armor, Nature's Wrath, Unicorn, Dryad, Guidance, Life Blade, Life Trap, Death Shield, Seraph, Leprechaun, Imp, Guiding Light, Minotaur

Minion: Fairy
1000 health
40% resist to Life, 60% weakness to Death
Spells: Seraph, Leprechaun, Spirit Armor, Centaur, Imp, Nature's Wrath, Guidance

Defeat Text: Very well wizard, come speak to me again when you wish to claim your key.

New Goal: Speak with Lady Oriel in the Hedge Maze
Text: Here is the key to Shadeglow, be careful though, they have some scary things happening over there I hear!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
New Quest: The Magic Touch

Goal: Talk to Merle Ambrose
Text: That's a Spiral key all right, but it seems to be missing something! Why of course! It's lost it's magic! When a Spiral Key goes unused for so long, it loses it's power! We must recharge it right away! Maybe Halston Balestrom can help.

New Goal: Talk to Halston Balestrom
Text: This Spiral Key has lost it's power? My oh my, rarely does this ever happen! I have encountered such a problem once, when a young student was trying to get to Lightfeather! We used Ecsence of the Bull as one of the ingrediants, why don't you go get some!

New Goal: Collect 3 Escense of the Bull from Minotaur in Labyrinth.

New Goal: Speak w/ Halston Balestrom
Text: While you were getting the Escence of the Bull, I was getting this! Spirit of the Fairy from some of my fairy friends on Unicorn Way. One last ingrediant remanes. Pain of the Ghost from the Lost Souls on Unicorn Way.

New Goal: Collect 7 Pain of the Ghost from Lost Souls on Unicorn Way

New Goal: Speak w/ Halston Balestrom
Text: There we are! All the ingrediants, and now for the spark! Go defeat the Pumpkin Shocker on Triton Avenue, I believe he can provide you with the spark of magic of you can beat him!

Goal: Defeat the Pumpkin Shocker on Triton Avenue

The Pumpkin Shocker:
10000 health
70% resistance to storm, 50% resistance to Death, 30% weakness to Myth and Life
Spells: Wraith, Poison, Skeleton Pirate, Death Blade, Death Trap, Death Shield, Shadow Fox, Scarecrow, Banshee, Dark Sprite, Hex, Dream Shield, Kraken, Storm Bats, Storm Blade, Storm Trap, Storm Shield, Thermic Shield, Wind Storm, Thunder Snake, Storm Shark, Stormzilla, Wild Bolt, Tempest

Shadow Fox: 1050- 1200 and Strangle 85% chance of fizzle. 7 pips
Looks: Slender black fox, resembles Fire Cat.
Animations: Shadow Fox runs around the opponent before leaping onto them from behind.

No minion

Defeat Text: You have defeated me in fair combat, like me give you're Spiral Key the Spark of Magic!

New Goal: Speak with Merle Ambrose
Text: You have done it! Please, go to Shadeglow and find Gamma!

Rewards: 7000 xp 500 gold
1 Training Point
1 Potion
The Pumpkin Shockers Wand of the Blaze (Fire)
-Birth (Life)
-Freeze (Ice)
-Jolt (Storm)
-Pained (Death)
-Dunes (Balance)
-Eye (Myth)
Wand given based on school of magic
All do 130 damage no pips 100% chance of working

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Hmm i guess thats pretty good but are you kidding THE PUMPKIN LORD thats like the Harvest Lord in Triton Avenue but whatever that would be pretty fun the world i think the myth should be called Mythacial and CRYUS DRAKE would become evil and try to rule over the spiral and you need five things called the myth staff, myth sword, myth power lord, and myth dragon ( BTW YOU CAN RIDE!!!! ), then you gotta get the LORD OF MYTH MAN ( BTW HE WOULD LOOK SO COOL LIKE THE STORM LORD)
well thats my idea for the Myth world hope ya like my ides

Cole Stormspear

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
hughab wrote:

Krokotopia- Balance
Moo Shu- Life
Dragonspyre - Fire
Celestia- Storm

Here's what I think.

Plot Line: The Pumpkin Lord has used a magical device called the Lafricorpse that, when used, allows he user to gain immence power over the art of Death magic and the ability to reanimate the dead. He used the Lafricorpse and has become supreme over Lord over the 7 Death Kings, the previous rulers of Shadeglow. The wizard you are playing as is instructed to free the 7 Death Kings one by one, so that, together, you can take down the Pumpkin Lord and return the Lafricorn to it's rightful owners, the Keepers of the Dead, an ancient society of Mandrens that had left Krokotopia long ago to protect the art of Death.
Love the idea!!!

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
Good Ideas, But here are some things to change:
Minotaur on cyclops lane to minotaur in labyrinth
Ghost on unicorn way to boss ghost in the crypt in grizzleheim.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Hmm idk about that that sound confusing but no hard feeling rite? okay so the ideas are good lol but again confusing i still kinda like my idea

Wizard101 #1 Fan, Cole Stormspear

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
@Orbit100: I don't really like the idea of Cyrus Drake becoming evil, that sound a little unoriginal, considering his brother is a villian also, another thing is that i don't really like the name Mythicial, it sounds to direct. Kingsisle dosn't go naming worlds Fireland and Lifeopolis because it's to obvious.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
hughab wrote:

Krokotopia- Balance
Moo Shu- Life
Dragonspyre - Fire
Celestia- Storm

Here's what I think.

Nice thinking, when i was making my own worlds i did not think of this! But anyway here is my idea for my worlds, just a brief description.

World Name: Grandclover
Main Villian: The Reaper of Gold
Plot: This once peaceful land was home to the 3 great Gold Clans, Green Gold Clan, Rainbow Gold Clan, and Pot o' Gold Clan. The 3 clans lived peacefully with no war or fighting, but one day a shadow fell apon this land. The evil Reaper of Gold was a wraith who was seeking the ancient Clover of Astral. The Celestians were the creaters, but they gave it to the clans for safe keeping after they were attacked. The Clover of Astral was a 3 leaf clover, and each leaf could control the Sun, Moon, and Stars. After defeating the 3 brothers of the Reaper of Gold in each clan you will have access on the broken rainbow bridge that leads to the Pot O' Gold. After defeating the Reaper of Gold, and saving the Spiral from tearing apart, you have also saved the Art of Life.

World Name: Ultramation (Ultra-ma-tion) i made it up
Main Villian: The Great Lord of Necro
Plot: This land was home to the Great Families of each school. The Divs, Pyros, Thaums, Therus, Necros, Conjs, Sors, Astrals, Solariams, and Lunariams lived in peace. But once day King Necro wanted power he wanted it all and he announced everyone's undying loyalty to him or suffer. Sadly the 4 Great Families, Lunariam, Solariam, Astrals, and Sorc, denied this and was put in prison. You the wizard must travel through this Epic World where you will meet monster's with boss life points, and bosses with higher life points than Malistare! This truly chanllenging world has lease quests but hard ones. You must collect the artifact each family protects from them to open the gates to the Great Necro's Tower. Defeating this Ultimate Boss with 100 K Life Points, will gain you the rightful title as Epic Master at the raised level cap of 80. Saving this dreadful world much like Dragonspyre will also save every Magical Art known to the Spiral.

Ok here they are! Hope you liked them!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
Quest: A Diffrent Headmaster

Goal: Speak with Shroud in the Grove
Text: Hi, you must be from another world. I'm Shroud, the one and only
Life student here in Shadeglow. Unfortunately, this place has taught me nothing. The teachers don't teach and were being over run by a species called the Devora. Try talking some sense into the headmaster's head. We need it if the greatest magic school in the spiral will be destroyed!

New Goal: Speak with Headmaster Flavius
Text: I do not tolerate visitors! Leave this place!

New Goal: Defeat Headmaster Flavius
Headmaster Flavius: 12000 health, 70% resist to Death, 30% boost to Life
Spells: Poison, Dark Fairy, Mega Dark Blow, Skeletal Dragon, Vampire, Sacrifice, Life Shield, Dream Shield, Banshee, Ghoul, Scarecrow, Wraith, Skeletal Pirate, Feint, Death Trap, Death Shield, Unholy Angel
No Minion

Unholy Angel: 1050- 1200 Death damage to all and -25% damage to next attack spell
Appearance: Glowing white figure with black robes and eyes. Eyes have white pupil in the middle of them. Tall, black hair and nails. Robes like Greek or Roman robes.
Attack Appearance: Unholy Angel hold up a sword and pierces a moon hovering above it. She then pulls the moon down and crashes it into the enemies one at a time. Second Attack: Unholy Angel opens her mouth and eyes really wide and bats fly out and attack.

Defeat Text: I suppose you've earned the right to stay here.

New Goal: Speak with Shroud in the Grove
Text: He attacked you! That's unbelievable, you look hurt, maybe a life spell will heal you right up!

Reward: 4000 gold and spell: Nature's Angel

Natures Angel: Heal 1000 and cast Amplify on all allies.
Same as Unholy Angel except with dark green robes instead of black.