Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quests after finding the pieces of dragonride

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
I am a 50 level and would like to finish DS - unfortunately when I completed the last quest at Dragonspyre academy I was told thank you and given nothing else. I have searched and can find no exclamation marks. I have undoubtedly done something wrong - but am at a loss. Is there a history file of personal quests for me to check and see if I missed something? Help about the possible log file or about locating new quests at DS academy would be greatly appreciated.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
have you had the ride on the drake yet? if you haven't, check to see if you can ride it. if you can, then defeat malistaire and you can talk to merle ambrose and finish the game.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
thanks for the info - unfortunately the drake will not acknolwledge I am there!? Any other suggestions. I have to find the book in Crystal Grove - evidenlty I have not completed all the quests there. Can someone tell me about quests in the Crystal Grove? I have completed both the guys that are in the cystals - but they gave me nothing else?!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
33103 wrote:
thanks for the info - unfortunately the drake will not acknolwledge I am there!? Any other suggestions. I have to find the book in Crystal Grove - evidenlty I have not completed all the quests there. Can someone tell me about quests in the Crystal Grove? I have completed both the guys that are in the cystals - but they gave me nothing else?!

Wizard101 Central fansite gives a complete list of quests (and many other things too).

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
The list of quests was very helpful - I found where I went off the rails. Maybe someone can tell me how to access the Jewelbender quests. Zarek pickmaster has nothing for me and I am stuck. Help!!!!!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
33103 wrote:
The list of quests was very helpful - I found where I went off the rails. Maybe someone can tell me how to access the Jewelbender quests. Zarek pickmaster has nothing for me and I am stuck. Help!!!!!!!

I think that Zarek is the one who sends you to the Jewelbender (check the list again).

and open your quest log file to see if you have a quest for Zarek that you didn't complete (Like one of the "find the crystals" quests). After those he sends you to the Jewelbender. If you have an unfinished quest in your log file, click on the "dialogue" bubble in the log file to see what you have to do to finish the quest.

Not sure what else to check