Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i lucky or what!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Ok so i decided to try to get the banshee drop from nightshade so i tride and guess what i got a midnight sprite well i was already happy about that but i wanted that banshee so i tried again and gues what i got a banshee so i was just thinking i already know that pet drops are super rare (experinceted that with getting that snow serphant) so how rare is it to get pet drops twice in a row.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
i would like to be you that day. i LOVE to get pet drops but i got one pet drop from swif awwow. so good pet droping!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
2700masters wrote:
Ok so i decided to try to get the banshee drop from nightshade so i tride and guess what i got a midnight sprite well i was already happy about that but i wanted that banshee so i tried again and gues what i got a banshee so i was just thinking i already know that pet drops are super rare (experinceted that with getting that snow serphant) so how rare is it to get pet drops twice in a row.

I'd say it was just major luck but yes of course it is rare to get two pets in a row so in this case Well Done 2700masters!

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
2700masters wrote:
not that rare

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
I Did that before w/ the Storm Snowman
and I got Banshee And Death Cyclops on first try