Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wondering what an "epic" talent is like?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Ok nice to talk to you :). I have a death bat he is really cool but he has the abilty to learn an "epic" talent now what i am wondering is what is a "epic" talent like? I would like to know because i am guessing that it is like the rare abbility to cast a spell without me having to pick it.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
dont be fooled. took my ice hound to epic (for is card) and got 40 mana boost. I am grand with 460 to start with. Totally useless talent on a pet that requires you to take it to epic.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
2700masters wrote:
Ok nice to talk to you :). I have a death bat he is really cool but he has the abilty to learn an "epic" talent now what i am wondering is what is a "epic" talent like? I would like to know because i am guessing that it is like the rare abbility to cast a spell without me having to pick it.

Maybe a death blade btw who drops the Death bat

id be so happy to get one

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Actually, most of the 'may cast' talents I've seen are ultra-rare. This includes 'spritely', which is a totally awesome talent.

The only epic I've actually seen manifest in one of my own is the defense against all talent. (Instead of defense against fire, or defense against ice, ect, you get a percentage boost to your defense against _all_ schools.

I have heard that there is a similar talent for a global boost to attack and to accuracy, but I've not seen any screen shots to these on any of the fan boards, and I don't know if they are actually epic.