Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Castle idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
I'm not sure how many people read my post I made a while ago back when people first found out about Celestia, but I have some new ideas. Most of these ideas are just updated castle ideas I had from last time.

Sunken Ship:
A large sunken ship with giant hole to enter the "castle" in. There would be a few levels like a real boat and the deck would have a special feature. When you go on the deck there would be a steering wheel, every so often there would be a ghost of the pirate captain still driving the ship. If you go up to the wheel you can control the boat, (it wouldn't move but it would sway from side to side.) Also the outside of the castle would have a few other sunken ships in the backround. There would be one mini ship you could enter if you could find it near the back of the outside.

Mermaid Kingdom:
This castle I spent a lot of time thinking about so I hope you guys like this one. It would have 2 towers with sea shell tops and the castle itself would be made out of giant shells, sea stars, and sea weed with pearls. In the inside would be like a giant midevil castle with of course it's sea effects. I also had an idea for secret rooms in the castle if you put certain furniture there. In the room in top of one of the sea shell towers there would be a sea star hanging on the wall that you couldnt reach. You would buy a ladder next to the sea shell, climb it, then it would reveal a secret room. That's just an example of what the secrets rooms would be like.

Please use my ideas!!!

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
That sounds AWESOME!!!!
I like the second one!

Here is mine:

Celestia Dungeon:

The spiral door opens up to a wet, dark house full of fish and sharks.
You walk into a huge tower, and it is a floor and it spirals up. You walk up about for stories. They're all the same except for the top floor. At the top floor, there is a circle window and in the room, there are fish bones and a huge cell.

Atlantis Dome:

You're in a big "dome." And you see streets and lights and everything is perfect! And there is a huge castle in the middle. Inside, is a big foyer and it has a "kitchen" and a "study" off to the side. And there is a grand stair case in the middle. You walk up stairs, and their is a huge hallway. There are a bunch of doors. Everything is gold.