Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do I find Kiwu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
I apparently have beaten him, but missed poisoning the guards food. Now that is the last task I have to do and I don't remember how to find Kiwu to do the poisoning? What room is he in, etc.?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
BlakeOzz wrote:
I apparently have beaten him, but missed poisoning the guards food. Now that is the last task I have to do and I don't remember how to find Kiwu to do the poisoning? What room is he in, etc.?

When you go back into that area (the Barracks), open your map. You will see the picture of a little mander with a red shirt and an orange hat in the right side of the map.

Kiwu is in the purple circled area just above the head of that little mander.

After your defeat him, you have to walk up to the food table and put the poison/sleep potion in the food.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Kiwu is in Karanahn Barracks, just off of the Well of Spirits. When you get there, open your map, and you'll see where Kiwu is. You may have to defeat him again. When you do, walk up to the table behind him and an prompt will appear.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
he is in the karahhan barracks in temple of storms. if you still have the task then it should show up on your map and lead you right to kiwu